Transition or banshee bikes?

HaydenWilson

Just buy a Spitfire, with a DB inline and Pike, post it and spoil my year. You know you want to. 

With you here...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trek ex9 650b is also an option. 68 degree head. 120mm travel.

Longish toptube for use with shorter stems. Think the bars are 720 on a medium.

That rear floating pivot system is also sprinkled with pixie dust.

Its just an option. Personally I would go for the Rune. Sorry, the other banshee you mentioned.

Seems the choice of someone with good taste in bikes.

The Vitalmtb review of the Banshee Phantom:

post-30447-0-54222700-1423047971_thumb.jpg

http://www.vitalmtb.com/product/guide/Bikes,3/Banshee-Bikes/Phantom-Race,15640#product-reviews/1992

" It's a winning combination for the rider that likes to get rowdy on the descents while still enjoying a sense of efficiency everywhere else. Ultimately it made us re-think our desire for increasingly bigger and burlier bikes. A skilled rider can get away with less travel, have just as good a time on the descents, and be faster on all the sections in-between while aboard the Phantom."

No one at present...With their pricing model Intense will be a tough sell in SA. 

Such a pity. Awesome bikes.

• 1 year later...

Might be in a position to post here soon ;)

Ohhhh.... tell, what are you gonna get? Did you shift the Stumpy? 

Ohhhh.... tell, what are you gonna get? Did you shift the Stumpy?

stumpy is sold and collecting the new used frame this afternoon around lunchtime.......the frame is not a transition :P

stumpy is sold and collecting the new used frame this afternoon around lunchtime.......the frame is not a transition :P

Pix or it's not real. I'm actually keeping an eye on a Phantom that might be a good deal and if it is then I'm going to have decisions to make! 

Well done Hairy you are going to love the Banshee.

Archived