Fastest bike in the world

Psyrax

I see its a 26er in the front and a 29er on the back........ could be the end to all our squabbles? 

come-on dude, it's not a 26 vs 29 thing...  The front wheel is smaller so that he can ride downhill all the time.

come-on dude, it's not a 26 vs 29 thing...  The front wheel is smaller so that he can ride downhill all the time.

:thumbup:  net so!!!

I thought the worlds fastest bikes were always in the classifieds... "this bike took an our off my Argus" "this is a fast bike"

would disc wheels not be better due to wind resistance on spokes?

Might be, but can you imagine if he suddenly gets just a slight side wind at 200km/h :eek:  :oops:

Might be, but can you imagine if he suddenly gets just a slight side wind at 200km/h :eek:  :oops:

slight side wind? you're going 200km/h -  a 10/20km/h is just a measly shift of the vector and would be probably drown out by the turbulence coming off the car anyway.

obviously there's a reason for it, because the wind resistance on the spokes must be insane at those revolutions.

Archived