Cape Town Cycle Tour (CTCT) - Start groups

HeadDown

I think you will need a very fast pack.

2A trying to push for a sub 3:15

2B..  Sub3 possible in this group? My first Argus.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doing it on my MTB as well this year, so you don't have to feel bad ???? :-)

On my 29er with the annoying ring of Maxxis Ikons for 109km! They gonna hate me!

Where did you guys get your seeding from - is there a link where I can check to see who they've limped me with this year?

Tom

On my 29er with the annoying ring of Maxxis Ikons for 109km! They gonna hate me!

even more when you drop them on the climbs

Where did you guys get your seeding from - is there a link where I can check to see who they've limped me with this year?

Tom

email, check your spam box

1C (don't own a road bike and never EVER did a "toad" race, but I'm (apparently) happy with a 6:27 start....

Mmmmmm...so you have an inside contact with the

seeding proscess. I also need help...lol

even more when you drop them on the climbs

Probably not,..been out of form since Origin of Trails,..I'll just go for the fun of it ;)

email, check your spam box

I have - haven't received anything. I'm just hoping that they didn't cancel my entry given that they took 5 payments off when I used the online booking system this year!!

Tom

Mmmmmm...so you have an inside contact with the

seeding proscess. I also need help...lol

Haha! Yeah, don't know hey, but obviously they use some MTB races for seeding, other than that I'd be pretty useless!!

I have - haven't received anything. I'm just hoping that they didn't cancel my entry given that they took 5 payments off when I used the online booking system this year!!

Tom

go to racetec.co.za & check your results, at the top it usually shows which races you have entered for already. Alternatively they did say that you must ensure your contact details are correct i.e. Email address, etc.

i use that annoying ring to get my rhythm going :P

Archived