Over the moon series - Modders

Dexter-morgan

Had a blast last night ....

Not so easy riding without peripheral vision .

Will certainly be at the next one .

Any idea when they post results ?

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EVERY Wednesday is night ride! Don't need to wait for the race!

Is entry fee to night ride the same as weekend entries? 

My mate blew out his tyres last night and had a nice hour long walk back to the start.

The free beer fixed his frustrations for a while.

• 2 months later...

Anyone know how the dude that got wiped out by the wildebeest is doing? Or even what happened?

I just heard about it from someone that saw the guy standing there trying to work out what just happened to him! Apparently his leg took a bit of a beating.

Anyone know how the dude that got wiped out by the wildebeest is doing? Or even what happened?

I just heard about it from someone that saw the guy standing there trying to work out what just happened to him! Apparently his leg took a bit of a beating.

WHAT!!

To the gentleman who gave me one of his tubes in the parking lot, if you read this, many thanks, you saved my day. Someday, down the line, I will repay the debt by passing this kind gesture onto another fellow rider in need.

Did my first last night - definitely won't be my last.  What a cool event!  And thanks to Complete Cyclist for sorting out my shifting before the start  :thumbup:

Happened just ahead of me but couldn't see much or make sense of it - just lots of dust and a big impact.  At first I thought someone collected the guy coming the wrong way down the trail.  The guys bike ended up a  good 5 metres away from where he was lying - his leg was sore but mostly he was just in shock.  He managed to get up and finish and was awarded a special prize at the finish by the organisers - so all's well that ends well.

Ha heard abt the wildebeest story when i was at Complete today! Mad. also heard someome broke a leg but maybe thats thw same story?? Also thnks to a guy in the parking lot that pumped my shock up from being totally flat.

Archived