• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARE ANY OF YOU HUBBERS

richard

shaun

morne

i see my strava picked you guys up at the ride last week

rhichard and shaun we rode so close together strava seems to think we rode a a group :clap:

• 3 weeks later...

Had an absolute blast, my son chasing me the whole way ..... loads faster than last time but I also feel way better :)

Had a Jol again. Also got lost again, got slow riders with us so lost the trail every now and then, but there was quite a group of us to turned out to be a complete laugh. Night rides are awesome.

Just wanna say a quick thanks to the Complete Cyclist guys for helping me with a jammed derailer on the start line while they were counting down to start. Much appreciated!

Just wanna say a quick thanks to the Complete Cyclist guys for helping me with a jammed derailer on the start line while they were counting down to start. Much appreciated!

They're an awesome bunch of guys. All of them proper cyclists too.

Whohooo my first podium. Shot to Complete Cyclist and Galileo for the Sahmuri Sword prize. Really enjoyed the ride. Pity will miss the May one.

• 1 month later...

Last nights over the moon #3 was the best so far.  The "water point" at KM 20 was the most awesome water point.  So much fun!

Big ups to all the organisers and sponsors!

Archived