HELP Dogma Respray Scam

Trailman

again 100% ASSumption

* money cannot be repaid got it [emoji106] not enough funds maybe

* if that is the case substanial ,sufficient ,council assistance cannot be obtained to fight this

*surely contact must be made asap to try sort this out

again i watch this thread like we as humans watch a train wreck happening thinking look

away look away,,,,,or jumping on my couch screaming at my team on tv telling them how

stoopid they are playing

:blush:

Clearly taking the 'if I close my eyes and ignore long enough it will go away ' approach.

Always turns out well that does...

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yet he is on here every few hours presumably watching his own downfall unfold on this thread... if he is too embarrassed/scared to respond then surely he shouldn't be watching it so closely? Highly likely he is the anonymous user watching this thread as well. Strange.

Hi Edge, yes he has watched all of this unfold and has not had the decency to respond but rather uses the cowardice of his supposed anonymity to watch as decent people suffer.This is just wrong and an indictment of exactly the kind of person The Hub doesen't need and a stark reminder of what lurks on the other side of our otherwise decent society.

again 100% ASSumption

* money cannot be repaid got it :thumbup: not enough funds maybe

* if that is the case substanial ,sufficient ,council assistance cannot be obtained to fight this

*surely contact must be made asap to try sort this out 

again i watch this thread like we as humans watch a train wreck happening thinking look

away look away,,,,,or jumping on my couch screaming at my team on tv telling them how

stoopid they are playing 

:blush:

Cheers DIPSLICK, the money has not been an issue from the getgo. It is more about the dishonesty of the deed and the thinking that good people will back down from exhaustion to let evil triumph. This is what makes this situation so unpalatable. 

Clearly taking the 'if I close my eyes and ignore long enough it will go away ' approach.

Always turns out well that does...

Hi marko, you have hit the nail on the head. This is a primary modus operandi of many a scamster as they believe their mark will eventually just grow exhausted and walk away accepting their loss and their fate. 

• 1 month later...

Mmmm,

I would also like to know. I hope that Foil got, or is getting what is due to him.

Sarge

Mmmm,

I would also like to know. I hope that Foil got, or is getting what is due to him.

Sarge

++ 100%

What ever developed with this? Final outcome reached yet?

Thanks DPG not quite finalised but upside is that Foil is off of here and I own actually what is quite a nice original Dogma frame that I might build up or sell.

Mmmm,

Sarge

Cheers Sarge, Foil  is gone from here and I am still working on this.

Thanks DPG not quite finalised but upside is that Foil is off of here and I own actually what is quite a nice original Dogma frame that I might build up or sell.

You are a very positive guy, I applaud you for that.

Glad to hear something is still on the go and that you are not bitter and twisted about the whole thing.

Cheers Rocket-Boy it does not help to get ones nickers in a knot. This was never about the frame it was about the lies and deception. I was always happy to keep the frame if that was to be the end result. Having the frame analysed and professionally touched up, at some point we all need to move on with our lives 

• 3 months later...

Old post but I had dealings with this Naim Saal guy before but not bicycle goods and he messed me around completely. Hope he sorted you out thou.

• 2 weeks later...

Keeping the frame, means that you recovered no money?

An outline of the legal process followed would make for interesting reading and also inform us should we fund ourselves in a similar situation.

Thanks nonky, yes I am in the process of taking legal advice as i am left with no real other options.

Wow, serendipity. I've just responded on another thread about the same issue. Because it's a private sale, it's not covered by the CPA and you have to rely on your common law rights. Sounds to me like misrepresentation. If you have lots of documentarry evidence (text messages, chats on the hub, advert on the hub etc) you should have a strong case. Don't know how much you paid for it but the small claims court is probably going to be your best option. Make sure you contact the hub admins to get hold of copies of the original ad. As I said in my other comment, PM me if you want help.

Keeping the frame, means that you recovered no money?

An outline of the legal process followed would make for interesting reading and also inform us should we fund ourselves in a similar situation.

Thanks aVenge, this case has become extremely complex and the consequences go well beyond the scope of Bike Hub so I cannot really discuss this issue in any great detail on a public platform such as this any longer. 

Archived