HELP Dogma Respray Scam

Trailman

Ok...so how does this work...I get sold a dud frame...seller is a box..it's a civil case..and I lawyer up....now I have to go to court...prove seller is a box to the judge. .what then ...judge rules seller is liable for x amount ..seller says he can afford only y ..and will take 50 months to pay......# just asking...ands this can happen to any of us...better prepared than not...????

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok...so how does this work...I get sold a dud frame...seller is a box..it's a civil case..and I lawyer up....now I have to go to court...prove seller is a box to the judge. .what then ...judge rules seller is liable for x amount ..seller says he can afford only y ..and will take 50 months to pay......# just asking...ands this can happen to any of us...better prepared than not...

Trail doesnt just have a lawyer, he has a really good lawyer.

If he doesnt want to pay then the sheriff of the court will pop around and attach some assets.

Ok...so how does this work...I get sold a dud frame...seller is a box..it's a civil case..and I lawyer up....now I have to go to court...prove seller is a box to the judge. .what then ...judge rules seller is liable for x amount ..seller says he can afford only y ..and will take 50 months to pay......# just asking...ands this can happen to any of us...better prepared than not...

I'm no lawyer but I see when my staff make "***" it's not as simple as that, when you start getting issued garnishing orders things escalate, again I don't know anything about this all this is ASSumption, there are costs involved a small problem quickly becomes a BEEEEG problem when you not paying attention,

Everyone is different I let lots of things slide when it comes to issues, I got wayyyy bigger fish to fry I normally just smile and wave, but then sometimes I say forkthatshiit and sometimes people need to be taught a lesson, normally those people all have one thing in common,,,,

*** ATTITUDE when I am trying to sort it out in an amicable way

Dear Mr Naaim Saal aka Foil40

1. I am taking the extremely unusual and somewhat unorthodox step of writing a public note to you in my capacity as Trailman's attorney of record. I am forced to do this because you have ignored my letter of demand of last week. I do not enjoy being ignored. On the off chance that you have not received my letter, I invite you to be in urgent contact with me by pm in an endeavour to sort this fiasco out amicably.

2. I also do not enjoy that you have wrongfully and unlawfully Made material non disclosures as regards the condition of the frame which you sold to Trailman. In short, you have taken mean advantage of a kind and trusting person. I fully intend to see to it that you do not get away with this. Justice will be done.

3. I think you perhaps take some measure of comfort in the fact that I do not know where you live, so you think this gives you the luxury of being able to ignore me and the legal proceedings I have threatened. I have some news for you on that score. I know where you live. I know where to send the Sheriff of the Court.

4. Contact me, and do the right thing to settle this matter honourably - or get your attorney to enagage with me. Or you can look forward to some to some lengthy, costly and deeply acrimonious litigation.

5. All of my client's rights are strictly reserved.

Yours sincerely

Harry Nochumsohn

WOW!!! okay so this was a little unexpected even by the reputation of the great Harryn.

Harry all I can say is that you never cease to amaze me and your clients with the degree to which you are willing to go to to see justice done.

I assume now finally that Mr Saal will do the right thing and make right both this situation and restore his reputation as a human being. 

The cognoscence of repeated ignorance of all of our requests can no longer be ignored and I can only assume that if that is to continue then the punishment deemable in terms of his professional obligations in this matter will go well beyond the price of his ignorance and that of the frame.

For this Harry I and several Hubbers are indebted to you and your organization even further, that you have the integrity of mind and ability to see justice done in this degree is overwhelming. I remain forever in your debt.

I reiterate my position in this regard and that is that this should serve as a final appeal to do what is right, right now or face the Beast that will cause undue discomfort. I have been overaccomodating with this individual with regard to this matter and am now out of patience and really leave the consequences of his lack of responsibility in your hands.

Trail doesnt just have a lawyer, he has a really good lawyer.

If he doesnt want to pay then the sheriff of the court will pop around and attach some assets.

Did not say he won't pay...said he'll pay ...but monthly instalments. ...also the the sheriff can only attach what his...????

What if he gets rid of his bikes..and other assets and says all he owns his clothes. ..what then...I've been down this road...I was paid in monthly instalments..but that was small claims many years back..☺

:eek:

I'd be calling if that was me.

Thanks Dipslick, you were the one who put me up to The Beast and I aint regretting it.

Okay so what happens from here is that this individual is responsible not only for the reimbursement of the frame but also the relevant costs that are accrued. In this particular instance the price of hiring a Private detective to establish his physical address, the sheriffs costs, the cost of my distress time effort and energy to recoup these funds and then finally Harry's fee. Then should an arrangement be reached over a period of time there will be interests accruing on all of these funds...... need I continue. 

I speak under correction, but I believe the days of "I can only afford R50 over 50 months" for arguments sake are pretty much over. If a person says I can only afford R50 per month, I'm pretty sure the court or a lawyer will ask for a expenditure vs salary breakdown.

I speak under correction, but I believe the days of "I can only afford R50 over 50 months" for arguments sake are pretty much over. If a person says I can only afford R50 per month, I'm pretty sure the court or a lawyer will ask for a expenditure vs salary breakdown.

That is absolutely correct Marvin, if immediate payment is not capable then attachments are now the order of the day.  

Guest notmyname

Wow trail, you're fortunate to be in the position to have someone like HarryN backing you. I hope this 'thing' catches a wakeup and does the right thing.

Wow trail, you're fortunate to be in the position to have someone like HarryN backing you. I hope this 'thing' catches a wakeup and does the right thing.

Thanks Soapbox, yes I am really privliged to have HarryN jump all over this. I must say that I have had dealings with litigators previously both professionally and privately in terms of my profession but The Beast takes the cake. 

Like Dipslick said and I agree, how can anyone live with themselves knowing what (wrong) they have done to another? We don't need this sort of attitude / behaviour / person as part of our family on the Hub.

Okay so what happens from here is that this individual is responsible not only for the reimbursement of the frame but also the relevant costs that are accrued. In this particular instance the price of hiring a Private detective to establish his physical address, the sheriffs costs, the cost of my distress time effort and energy to recoup these funds and then finally Harry's fee. Then should an arrangement be reached over a period of time there will be interests accruing on all of these funds...... need I continue.

Cool....I hope this will eliminate dodgy sellers and deals from the hub...Goodluck Trailman..????????????

Like Dipslick said and I agree, how can anyone live with themselves knowing what (wrong) they have done to another? We don't need this sort of attitude / behaviour / person as part of our family on the Hub.

Guess that depends on how a person is raised and what morals were instilled by the parents.

Dear Mr Naaim Saal aka Foil40

1. I am taking the extremely unusual and somewhat unorthodox step of writing a public note to you in my capacity as Trailman's attorney of record. I am forced to do this because you have ignored my letter of demand of last week. I do not enjoy being ignored. On the off chance that you have not received my letter, I invite you to be in urgent contact with me by pm in an endeavour to sort this fiasco out amicably.

2. I also do not enjoy that you have wrongfully and unlawfully Made material non disclosures as regards the condition of the frame which you sold to Trailman. In short, you have taken mean advantage of a kind and trusting person. I fully intend to see to it that you do not get away with this. Justice will be done.

3. I think you perhaps take some measure of comfort in the fact that I do not know where you live, so you think this gives you the luxury of being able to ignore me and the legal proceedings I have threatened. I have some news for you on that score. I know where you live. I know where to send the Sheriff of the Court.

4. Contact me, and do the right thing to settle this matter honourably - or get your attorney to enagage with me. Or you can look forward to some to some lengthy, costly and deeply acrimonious litigation.

5. All of my client's rights are strictly reserved.

Yours sincerely

Harry Nochumsohn

LIKE A BOSS :thumbup:  :thumbup:

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-do-it-like-a-boss-21.png

Archived