HELP Dogma Respray Scam

Trailman

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is a statement of fact not allowed on thehub?

Stating the guy belongs to that club is fine, that's just a fact, defaming the clubs name is not. Neither the Op or anyone else has been disparaging towards the club itself?

It would be perfectly legal and normal to state the guys affiliations in a newspaper article so why is it "illegal" on thehub, really weird if not a little creepy?

you are dead right on the reference Skylark it was merely a statement of fact.

The club has retracted both their comments and the previous threat made against me so I assume that they agree with the several Hubbers who have reiterated exactly your point. Hopefully they will examine the conduct of their member.

Thanks big Ben interesting perspective,  herewith my view as a longstanding club member of a few clubs and active committee member, as well as past chairman. I think that if a member in that specific community effects that community in a negative manner then the club should know about that and investigate that members actions.

Thanks big Ben interesting perspective,  herewith my view as a longstanding club member of a few clubs and active committee member, as well as past chairman. I think that if a member in that specific community effects that community in a negative manner then the club should know about that and investigate that members actions.

I am ready to take it on the chin for this but surely clubs would be concerned with road safety, racing etiquette and that type of stuff and not what a member does related to buying/selling?

I could be wrong but ......

I think it's incumbent on any club to ensure that if members are accused of dodgy actions that can bring the clubs name into disrepute ( which this club member is particularly concerned about as it lead to legal threats) should be fully investigated. On a personal level I would hate it if my actions lead to harm of my clubs image.

Hey Trail, sorry to read about your dilemma, but it seems you have the situation in hand. Was just wondering from a legal perspective, if and when you win the claim with damages, what happens to the frame? because at the moment it would appear you are without frame, technically speaking, and have been fleeced of the money which may take some time to recover?

I am ready to take it on the chin for this but surely clubs would be concerned with road safety, racing etiquette and that type of stuff and not what a member does related to buying/selling?

I could be wrong but ......

I have to say I agree with both yours and Trail's opinions below. 

Yes the club has other responsibilities to look after which should be their first priority.

I also think that it is in the clubs interest to make sure their name isnt being tarnished by a member.

Hey Trail, sorry to read about your dilemma, but it seems you have the situation in hand. Was just wondering from a legal perspective, if and when you win the claim with damages, what happens to the frame? because at the moment it would appear you are without frame, technically speaking, and have been fleeced of the money which may take some time to recover?

Hey Nayr, thanks for the concern. You are 100% correct I am currently without the use of this frame that I paid for as it is in dispute. If it were an option to have it checked to establish the extent of the damage then make a call on professional repair and possible professional respray I may have considered that. Unfortunately this is not an option as it would be too costly and I don't have the funds to throw at the frame at this stage.

Over and above the financial issue, there is a legal issue at play whereby the frame will be returned in the same condition as when sold to me so that I can be reimbursed with costs. Should I build, repair or alter the frame in any way it will not be as it was when purchased.

This is an incredibly frustrating experience but in the end truth and honesty will win the day.

Guest notmyname

Hey Trailman. Has Coil40(hehehe) been in touch? What's happening here?

If the law fails as usually does...on a SERIOUS note, go to his house, ring the door bell punch coil40 in the chin...

When he wakes up in his lounge, do a burn out on his face with a Super motard. That is what he deserves...EVEN IF YOU GET YOUR CASH BACK. 

If the law fails as usually does...on a SERIOUS note, go to his house, ring the door bell punch coil40 in the chin...

When he wakes up in his lounge, do a burn out on his face with a Super motard. That is what he deserves...EVEN IF YOU GET YOUR CASH BACK. 

While we all like to think that would be justice it really isnt.

Trail seems like a good person and all he wants is to get his money back(which now includes fees!)

Trail seems like a good person and all he wants is to get his money back(which now includes fees!)

Yeah agreed :thumbup:

BUT...

Hey Trailman. Has Coil40(hehehe) been in touch? What's happening here?

Hi Soapbox not a peep from Foil and I cant see him responding either to me or on here. We have just been busy behind the scenes and I will keep you all posted. 

And yet he is on here every few hours presumably watching his own downfall unfold on this thread... if he is too embarrassed/scared to respond then surely he shouldn't be watching it so closely? Highly likely he is the anonymous user watching this thread as well. Strange.

And yet he is on here every few hours presumably watching his own downfall unfold on this thread... if he is too embarrassed/scared to respond then surely he shouldn't be watching it so closely? Highly likely he is the anonymous user watching this thread as well. Strange.

He is not the anonymous user. I was. I unfollowed and followed again to prove it.

again 100% ASSumption

* money cannot be repaid got it :thumbup: not enough funds maybe

* if that is the case substanial ,sufficient ,council assistance cannot be obtained to fight this

*surely contact must be made asap to try sort this out 

again i watch this thread like we as humans watch a train wreck happening thinking look

away look away,,,,,or jumping on my couch screaming at my team on tv telling them how

stoopid they are playing 

:blush:

Thats right Rocket, that is all I wanted from the start but how do you begin a conversation with someone that just ignores your every plea and now even the legal ramifications directly from my lawyer. We have played open cards, firstly directly with this individual and latterly on here through Matt, Harry, myself and the several supporters like yourself. All of our requests have fallen on deaf ears and this guy laughs at us everytime he comes on here to check this out. 

Thats right Rocket, that is all I wanted from the start but how do you begin a conversation with someone that just ignores your every plea and now even the legal ramifications directly from my lawyer. We have played open cards, firstly directly with this individual and latterly on here through Matt, Harry, myself and the several supporters like yourself. All of our requests have fallen on deaf ears and this guy laughs at us everytime he comes on here to check this out. 

if there is any grey matter there should be no laughing, 

Archived