So....Will you be riding the Argus Lite??

Wolfie1

Ok, that makes the most sense - but the map shows going down towards the main road, and then a weird circle that isn't there...

This actually is a loop at the end of the M3. You turn right at the end of the off-ramp, but then you turn left (not right again, because there's an island between the lanes) and circle back onto the freeway.

post-44355-0-46331600-1425614548_thumb.png

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another option for a loop is to ride to the main road, turn right and right again into Boyes Drive and turn right about 200m up into Westlake Drive. This leads back to Steenberg Road which heads back down to the M3.

Edit: road names

Edited by paul_ct

Another option for a loop is to ride to the main road, turn right and right again into Boyes Drive and turn right about 200m up into Westlake Drive. This leads back to Steenberg Road which heads back down to the M3.

Edit: road names

thought they might do that, but it adds on dangerous road for very little extra and blocks off main road, klein wassenaar,westlake golf course and Stonehaven. Not worth it

There like a square, didn't put in enough miles this year and was going to be a fun ride anyway. Going to enjoy the vibe and ride in solidarity. "The Argus critical mass?"

Going to be there. Would not miss this for all the tea in china!

trying to figure out how to make the bike look like a fire truck.

Here you go Slowbee

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9a/Firefighter_bicycle.jpg/800px-Firefighter_bicycle.jpg

Slowbee, I need tips on doing a social ride.  I'm a racer, and don't know how to go slowly.

Doing it on a BMX now though, so that should help  :clap:

Amped!

Morning guys

What an absolute blast we had yesterday. The vibe, all the normal abnormal people and kits the Argus attracts. Just a pity there was no beer :ph34r:  :w00t:

It seems that there was a few hectic accidents. Apparently a lady hit her face and shoulder on the curb at the finish or close by. 

Looking forward to next year. Will definitely have to do some training. Very glad i ended up going. It was for a good cause. 

Condolences to the fire fighter pilot who lost his life in the helicopter accident yesterday.....