What are the three most beautiful MTB competitions?

federicomelone

Sani2c, Transbaviaans, Big Induna (only cos I can't put panorama tour here). To be fair though I only have those plus a few trail seekers and crater cruise.

Well he did ask here too. Ctr-v'd from there as well. 

Thanks a lot. Is the first time I become a member of a Forum, so i'm not an expert. An my english is not perfect, so I'm sorry if you think that this is not the right place where to ask... but calm down man... just help me or explain me instead of saying "Ctr-v'd from there as well.".

Thanks for you welcome

Thanks a lot. Is the first time I become a member of a Forum, so i'm not an expert. An my english is not perfect, so I'm sorry if you think that this is not the right place where to ask... but calm down man... just help me or explain me instead of saying "Ctr-v'd from there as well.".

Thanks for you welcome

Benvenuto a TheHubSA. Tutto bene? 

Welcome to the Hub Federico. I am assuming you are Italian (correct me if  am wrong) I speak Portuguese but have many Italian friends.

My 3 most beautiful mtb rides: Transbaviaans, 24 Hour Oak Valley, Die Burger

Joburg2C, anything in or within 50 km of Sabie, and anything in or around George/Knysna. And anything in Cederberg as well.

Archived