Gone in just 9 seconds

News bot

What if, for some people, it not an either/or situation ? Why not do both ?

Why both... lets do all 4?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what happened to Azonic? He used to come down quite hard on people who entered the Epic. He called them all kinds of nasty names. He even told people to pay the entry fee into their bond. Going to the TdF instead of paying the money into your bond was fine with him though.

I wonder what happened to Azonic? He used to come down quite hard on people who entered the Epic. He called them all kinds of nasty names. He even told people to pay the entry fee into their bond. Going to the TdF instead of paying the money into your bond was fine with him though.

Banned

I just don't understand how people justify the asking price.

You can go ride your bike anywhere in the world for a longer period of time on better trails for less money, all costs included.

To each his own, eh!

Money and value is objective.

but what you going to say when they ask that question

you know the one every MTB rider gets asked,,,,,,what then???

the most import question of them all

HAVE YOU DONE THE EPIC 

WHAT THEN 

You book a few days in South France and go ride in the area around Sospel and then spend 2 days riding to the coast to Nice or Monaco.

If anyone asks if you done EPIC then you show them your pics and watch them go green with envy  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :whistling:

for what? going against the grain?

no, just being.... Azonic. 

He was a racist of NOTE. Jeepers. Wasn't afraid to say it either, and went on random tangents that were very hard to follow, just attacking people left right and centre. 

He just went too far, too often. 

no, just being.... Azonic. 

He was a racist of NOTE. Jeepers. Wasn't afraid to say it either, and went on random tangents that were very hard to follow, just attacking people left right and centre. 

He just went too far, too often. 

yeah I know that but there are plenty of racists around here so why was he any different. Was it because it said it as he sees it and didn't dress it up by hiding behind nice words or stopping short of using certain words.

The double standards around here is not surprising but that its so blatantly obvious....

yeah I know that but there are plenty of racists around here so why was he any different. Was it because it said it as he sees it and didn't dress it up by hiding behind nice words or stopping short of using certain words.

The double standards around here is not surprising but that its so blatantly obvious....

yeah, most probably because he didn't dress it up at all, and did it very often. Also went pretty head on into the attacks on an ongoing basis. 

But we digress. 

9 seconds. Jeepers. Demand is still very much alive. And from the looks of things, scamsters have taken up residence on the gravy train of gullibility in the hope of getting lucky. 

you realise that its impossible to fill out the form and submit it in 9 seconds right? So yo know its just more hype. I think it took 9 seconds for 100 people to access the entry form.

A mate of mine in Singapore got an entry courtesy of his 1Gb/sec line

yeah I know that but there are plenty of racists around here (snip) The double standards around here is not surprising (snip)...

Gone fishing have we Lefty?

A subtle baiting of the hook isn't your strong point, it appears...

you realise that its impossible to fill out the form and submit it in 9 seconds right? So yo know its just more hype. I think it took 9 seconds for 100 people to access the entry form.

A mate of mine in Singapore got an entry courtesy of his 1Gb/sec line

Yeah, I realise that. Still, all the allotted entries were taken in 9 seconds. That's helluva fast.

I'll be in there next year, and have also discovered its not very hard to find sponsorship to help cover the costs. Why? Because I'd like to do it once. I suppose (for me) it's kind of like the comrades of the MTN world. My whole family runs (the comrades). I don't.

On the 9 seconds, that's impressive, any way you look at it.