Trackie is smartest dude ever - GreyOwl

GreyOwl

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do I win?Otherwise I will not waste my time on this stupid competition again..Confused

I reacon it could be on the route of the Dc, but then again she would not have time to take fotos, so i think she took those from the tandem, franshoek way.

Burger's Pass outside Montagu on road to N2.

Sorry,should be on road to N1 not N2.Embarrassed

Sorry Guys but I had a day from hell!!! Load shedding in Westlake from 8.10 until almost 11pm we then couldn't get the Internet to work, left for the airport which was a mission on it's own the +/- 18km trip took me well over an hour, got back to the office, still down waiting for the IT guys to arrive, decided to come home and work, just set up and bang load shedding.....

SPOT ON SNAH2ClapClapWell done you have obviously cycled this  pass,  Hubby showed me the profile the night before our DC training ride and that was me.... had serious tummy ache, headache of note, feeling sick and everything else I could think offAngryAngry After seeing Windbreakers face 1/2 up the pass I was extremely  happy I was supposed to be sick.

Snah2 where do you stay to your chocolate cake can be delivered Thumbs%20Up

For the Cape Town cyclist, this is one awesome pass every cyclist must do

Burger's Pass outside Montagu on road to N2.

maybe it's load-shedding? and he woke up and the lights weren't working so he thought it was nighttime, and he thought he'd go bump in the night?