Small oopsie

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch  - that is one of the worst places to break your arm possible - hope you didn't sever the ulnar nerve - that would be a mission.

Heal up soon.

Ouch  - that is one of the worst places to break your arm possible - hope you didn't sever the ulnar nerve - that would be a mission.

Heal up soon.

fortunately not

although the doc had to move it out of the way for the plates and pins, so i have a permanent case of mild pins n needles in my last 2 fingers

WOW looks super eina! Heal up well!

I went to the track last week did one lap and went for a beer rather. I have injured myself there twice now. 3ed time will not be soon.

The changes they last made removed the technical sections. Leaving only jumps making track seem easy. This makes me complacent and then i run out of skill incredibly fast!

fortunately not

although the doc had to move it out of the way for the plates and pins, so i have a permanent case of mild pins n needles in my last 2 fingers

That will probably recover over an extended period - or at least improve some - be grateful you missed it...

PS - you might want to keep copies of those x-rays with you when you travel by air.... :)

Looking forward to some good progress reports on your rehab.

you looked good at athletics day ! only a little sling and big smiles!

and you sure now how to become the talk of the town - everyone was talking about the "oke who missed the jump and an ambulance took him away"

just glad to see you are ok. But sorry about not being able to get on a bike again - that sucks !

Archived