Aaaaand ANOTHER park goes ****up. Groenkloof....

Spinnekop

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suikerbosrand and Groenkloof. F@@rkit I may be running out of reasons to stay..

Sad that David has been suspended. Since that happened things are just getting worst.

Modders.

Sorry to hear that!!

I was there on Saturday with the missus. We have since discussed this and she is not comfortable riding there anymore... problem is where to now... this sh#t is happening everywhere...

Sorry to hear that!!

I was there on Saturday with the missus. We have since discussed this and she is not comfortable riding there anymore... problem is where to now... this sh#t is happening everywhere...

Try Wolwespruit, Rosemary hill, Hakahana, Buffelsdrift.  Take your money to the trail owners that want to help you and give you good trails.  Soon Groenkloof might change into a squatter camp

Try Wolwespruit, Rosemary hill, Hakahana, Buffelsdrift.  Take your money to the trail owners that want to help you and give you good trails.  Soon Groenkloof might change into a squatter camp

And so they drive us out of all these places . Because these hooligans mess everything up I must now go to another place ? BS .

I'll give these other a try :thumbup: , Groenkloof was just so easy and convenient to get to.

I saw two runners slipping through the gate by Botha Avenue side a week ago, quite easy to get in, when I yelled at them they just threw the finger back at me....sad people in our country

Any ideas how we can support him?

Email address we can flood? Telephone numbers.

Farkin barbarians - steal plunder and destroy until we get what we want! 1 month notice becomes RIGHT FARKIN NOW when the race card is pulled. Twats.

Probably suspended because he was efficient .Wasn,t that the reason the workers had a strike a while back .Because the management was to white 

Archived