[Event] Die Burger MTB Challenge

Dirtopia MTB Events

Not sure if it will be part of the 30k/50k route, but my dad has a nice bit of single track next to Eersterivier on our farm and I think he showed it to Meurant. Either way have fun out there Sunday.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has anyone had an email confirming there seeding or similar, I'm worried my entry go over looked.

Last year i am positive these email confirmations came out earlier last year

I've got a 42km entry for sale if anyone is interested. Buyer pays entry fee of R190 (early bird entry) and the R50 admin fee.

Copied off the Dieburger website FAQs: 

7. What if I enter but cannot take part?
If you cannot take part, a substitution can be arranged at registration and you will need to find someone to take your entry. Please note: Your entry cannot be transferred to another event date.

Please see substitution details below.

Substitution must be done before entries close:
1. Send us an email before entries close along with a consent letter.
2. Complete an entry form
3. Pay R50.00 admin fee

Remember: The substitute will be taking over your race number and therefore no change in distance or start group will be allowed!

Please note: The original entrant will NOT be refunded his/her entry fee. You may ask the substitute rider to refund your entry fee, but you may not ask for more than you had originally paid. Contraventions may result in the disqualification of both parties.

Please email 
info@dirtopia.co.za for further information.

I have questions regarding the substitution process:

What does this mean?

• Your entry cannot be transferred to another event date. There is only 1 event date?
  • Send us an email before entries close along with a consent letter. If someone wants to sell me their entry today will it be too late because entries have already closed? I'm thinking of buying someone's 42km entry.

I have questions regarding the substitution process:

What does this mean?

• Your entry cannot be transferred to another event date. There is only 1 event date?
  • Send us an email before entries close along with a consent letter. If someone wants to sell me their entry today will it be too late because entries have already closed? I'm thinking of buying someone's 42km entry.

You can substitute at registration with a letter signed by the original owner of said entry. 

Archived