Enter now: Isuzu Trucks PE Plett entries up for grabs

Matt

there are a lot of us here chatting who didnt win it...i wonder who the hell did

We assume nobody here won...people are probably too scared to say in case they get inundated with requests to be the riding partner... ;)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved the challenge. A brilliant idea to give people a challenge, rather than just a pure lucky draw. Loved that you had to do a bit more than usual, but that it was doable. Great journey!

Would have loved the entry. Please, Isuzu, do something similar again next year!

Yeah, Id have thought they should keep the momentum going and 'splash' the whole thing... but it fizzled out completely.

Hi everyone,

Finally, the moment you've all been waiting for.....

The winners of the Isuzu Trucks Endurance Challenge....

• Manie Redelinghuys
  • Graham Pearson
  • Clive Garrett
  • Nicole Dale Kuys

(3 out of the 4 are registered Hubbers)

Congrats to the winners and well done to all those who took part.

We will publish a formal press release soon with the official announcement and details of the impressive numbers participants racked up during the challenge. 

It was great to hear feedback and see the enthusiasm from everyone taking part. I do understand the frustrations regarding the delays in communicating the results. It is something that we'll address in future editions.

Thanks again to all who've taken part.

Matt

Congrats to the winners. Enjoy your races :).

Despite the moaning and groaning at the end it was a jol and good training anyways. Will definitely be in again for the next challenge!

Congrats to the winners and thank you to Isuzu Trucks, the organisers and Matt for a great competition.