Oakley replacement lenses HELP

Bianchi Baby

Here's an order form - a google sheet that you can complete online with your order. It will calculate the "estimated VAT", assume handling is R80 or what ever it is from FedEx and give you an estimated value for each order is worth. Obviously, the more that order, the cheaper the shipping value will be.

If you order more than one item, the final amount will be summarised on the pivot table (next tab). Hope this helps.

Edit: fill the form in online - it saves automatically. complete the yellow portions.

attachicon.giforder form - Revant.PNG

Thanks. I note that the formula calcs shipping based on the number of orders. OK then to overwrite your data?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I note that the formula calcs shipping based on the number of orders. OK then to overwrite your data?

You can overwrite it.

If you're order a single lens, it's fine - but if you're ordering multiple lens with different values, you'd need to specify the link to each lens.

the idea with the link, is so that the person ordering & paying online knows exactly what is to be ordered.

Was that the total amount, including the VAT portion?

If yes, then it's about 7-8% of the invoice value that they are charging.

Yeah that was the total vat included.

Guest notmyname

Dudes I'm just traveling back to jozi from Tzaneen. I'll read thus thread and add my selection.

VanZyl, I am doing the ordering so I guess it's me. Have you read the thread? I will order and get the lenses once I have received payment for at least the couriering and charges SA-side. We can then meet up and final payment can be made with handover of lenses over coffee. 

That OK? If so, I can PM you some details. 

Please send me a PM with details for payment. I'm still in.

About getting the lenses from you - I'll worry about that later.

Guest notmyname

Im in chaps. Sorry I've been away from any sort of connectivity.

Let sawystertrance know what you guys want so he work out the amounts everyone is paying, very professional...spreadsheet and all :thumbup: