Oakley replacement lenses HELP

Bianchi Baby

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also hoping that this order will be finalised today/tomorrow as I'm out the country from Wednesday (for a week).

Sorry guys. Been working non-stop since the 22nd. 

Im going to pull the plug on this one for now. Just don't have the time. 

Thanks for the info guys, my mate is in Seattle on holiday and they delivering my new Oakley lenses there total cost polarized is R441.

Bargain.

My father was an optical dispenser, the company is still running and they can cut any lens.

Hi there! Are you able to provide me with details please? I have hit dead ends everywhere and need to contact your dads co to cut me lenses PLEASE!

Hoping someone on here will be able to help me. I have a pair of Oakleys that I love and subsequently I need new lenses for them. I sent them down to Luxottica for replacement lenses only to be told that they are now "old stock" and they no longer have replacement lenses for them.

So at this stage I cannot get new Oakley lenses so does anyone know where I can get replacement lenses made in SA to fit my frames?

I did read on one of the old forums that there is a site in Singapore that does Oakley lenses? Anyone know of this?

Otherwise anywhere here that does custom lenses if you send in the frames?

Good luck with that. If it were a Warranty claim they would have been even less helpful.

What model Oakley do you have, and what type of lens do you want replaced, fixed tint , photochromic, etc.

I am an optometrist , long time cyclist, maybe I can help you. Ivan .0118831313

What model Oakley do you have, and what type of lens do you want replaced, fixed tint , photochromic, etc.

I am an optometrist , long time cyclist, maybe I can help you. Ivan .0118831313

Hi EYEMAN

I have Oakley Speechless glasses that I need lenses for. Fixed tint

I'm looking to send my glasses to someone with scratched lenses and get them back with new lenses and pay my money! Please can you help?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Allison

• 2 months later...

just tried sunglasshut on 0861000850, very helpfull and had what i have been looking for for sometime. for oakley jawbone vented polirized R850.00. :clap:

the oakley i spoke to also told me mine were discontinued, until i stumbled onto sunglasshut

• 2 months later...

0, zip, nothing

Thanks. I read somewhere that it is 14% but 0 sounds a lot better. Now it's just the extra $56 courier fee to figure out.

I paid customs VAT and a handling fee for my lenses.

Took 8 weeks by USPS/SAPO but evetually got it. The courier cost for added convenience is something I'd gladly pay.