• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ended giving up on this idea... 2 yrs of trying, 

got myself a new set of glasses.

G

Well our plan is working, congrats on giving up!

I basically ordered replacement lenses 5 times from different dealers, after up to 3 months waiting, I tried another and another.

I'm Dubai atm, for extended period, was quoted AED 550 for lenses, and a 9 week wait, or walk to next shop and got new Oakley's at AED 620.

G

• 2 weeks later...

Received my lenses this weekend, really satisfied with the quality, would recommend using revant....absolutely awesome quality and super fast delivery! Thanks to the people involved for sharing the costs of the courier, worked out to about R790 for lenses and courier combined. More hubbers should be using this model to import goods. Cheers okes

post-49148-0-20077200-1447575629_thumb.jpg

I basically ordered replacement lenses 5 times from different dealers, after up to 3 months waiting, I tried another and another.

I'm Dubai atm, for extended period, was quoted AED 550 for lenses, and a 9 week wait, or walk to next shop and got new Oakley's at AED 620.

G

That is a no brainer really, i would have done exactly what you did.

• 1 month later...

bought new prizm lenses from eyewaresa

delivery within 2 days

They are insanely expensive....

600 to 850 per pair... If you look around you can find jawbone with two sets of lose at some shops and optometrists for 1400

• 4 months later...

Contact me for oakley lenses i can order from luxoticca. Have better prices than eyewaresa.

Jawbreaker photochromic at R1200 and jawbreaker prizm trail at R900 in stock. Others can be ordered with a 3 to 4 weeks waiting period

Bought mine on auction from revenant on ebay...busy being shipped

Edit. I paid $30(R450)incl shipping for Oakley Offshoot glasses

Edited by KingTJ

• 2 weeks later...