The Hub TdF Fantasy Comp 2015

Frosty

Spreadsheet is right but the leaderboard isn't. Today's points haven't been added onto some people's leaderboard totals.

Saw that, still took a big dive.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance any one can copy and paste top 100 , I can't open the sheets and no pc around. Sounds like some big shake up s in Gc today, however how crazy was the stage today!

It's the file I emailed to Admin - my mistake.

I will be sharing the scoresheets and summary page onto the Google Drive link every day, which I know are correct.

Hi all,

The leaderboard is now up to date and from a quick scan matches Gerald's Excel sheets on Google drive.

Apologies for the kinks. We seem to have ironed them out and should have smooth sailing going forward.

And... a little taste of whats up for grabs tomorrow: 

fabric.jpg

Hi all,

The leaderboard is now up to date and from a quick scan matches Gerald's Excel sheets on Google drive.

Apologies for the kinks. We seem to have ironed them out and should have smooth sailing going forward.

Thanks Admin! Just to clarify, will tomorrow's prize go to the person with the most points in the competition, i.e. the person on top of the FantasyTour leaderboard?

Hi all,

It was fun being on page 1 ever so briefly even if it was in error.

;)

Hi all,

attachicon.giffabric.jpg

Fantastic. . Now I only dropped a 100 places[emoji23]

At this rate I will be last in another 4 days.. making steady progress.. backwards[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji24]

Any chance any one can copy and paste top 100 , I can't open the sheets and no pc around. Sounds like some big shake up s in Gc today, however how crazy was the stage today!

Click on the fantasy tour link and then leaderboard... You should be able to access that from your phone.

Edit you're currently in position 72 ????????

Thanks Admin! Just to clarify, will tomorrow's prize go to the person with the most points in the competition, i.e. the person on top of the FantasyTour leaderboard?

Yes, Competition leader

Yes, Competition leader

Thanks. And presumably 2nd place if besso is still top?

Gerald, I know you got enough to worry about, but interesting thought from me. How many unique riders where selected for teams?I'm sure almost everyone has sagan and there's probably a pool of maybe 30 riders that feature prominently in team selections.

And the winner is...

672 Team TALUS

attachicon.gifLucky Draw - stage 03.PNG

Well done.

AMAZING!! I just got home from a long hard day. I didn't want to open the Hub before I had a chance to watch the stage but the whole house is sleeping so I thought I would take a peek...!!!!

I was checking out these babies seriously. NEARLY pulled the trigger a week ago.

Man I am chuffed. Thx to Gerald, Admin and Omnico.

It is better than Christmas as a kid!!!

how can i make a substitute?

Next week Monday you will be alliwed to swap your riders in the same way you picked your team last week

Gerald, I know you got enough to worry about, but interesting thought from me. How many unique riders where selected for teams?I'm sure almost everyone has sagan and there's probably a pool of maybe 30 riders that feature prominently in team selections.

If I get a chance tomorrow.

Archived