The Hub TdF Fantasy Comp 2015

Frosty

Hi guys,

We've updated the rankings on the leaderboard to be inline with the points.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Majka would get big bonus points for winning the stage from a breakaway :(

Hopes of crawling back onto page 2 dashed.

He did... 210 points

Here's the points for the top 6 vs the next best on the day.

Dan Martin was the topDAWG for yesterday.

post-1372-0-68477500-1437028343_thumb.png

If you still have any YOUNG riders on your bench, you better SUB them on Monday!!!

Even with Bonus, KOM and Green points FROOME-Dawg only made 31.2 points...the "Young guns" on my team made between 37 and 46 points with far less bonus points, KOM, etc. than Froome...

Hopefully the "BIG 5" will start performing in the mountains...need them points!!! :thumbup:

He did... 210 points

attachicon.gifStage 11 top scores.PNG

dan martin smoked the points...almost double my entire haul. which has brought quite a shakeup in the top 20!

He did... 210 points

attachicon.gifStage 11 top scores.PNG

Although Dan Teklehaimanot didn't make the final 6 (he was on a very short break early on), this was his third break day, meaning that he also go 150 bonus points for yesterday alone.

Although Dan Teklehaimanot didn't make the final 6 (he was on a very short break early on), this was his third break day, meaning that he also go 150 bonus points for yesterday alone.

He got 10 points for being in the break yesterday.

As Phil and Paul would say: "If the Tour were to end now... [yawn] - Daniel would get BONUS points for being in the break, so 3 times = 150 points. These points are only awarded at the end of the Tour, once all stages are complete and the number of breaks, breakwins, most aggressive awards can be counted.

I didn't, Danny T Got 10 points for being in the break, but 0 bonus points

While I was preparing the HOW WILL YOU BE SCORING POINTS TODAY document for today's stage, I noticed that the points for yesterday for the break and breakaway win was incorrect. As a 4/6 graded stage, it should have been 40 for the break and 400 for the break win. Points have been correct and updated on both the leaderboard and points breakdown.

STAGE 12

How will you be scoring points today?

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/img/page-reglements/enjeux_victoire_etape.png

Stage finish

2.0 points per rider if your chosen riders cross the finish line and are classified as a finisher. Today is another HIGH MOUNTAIN stage, with a rating 4/6.

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/img/page-reglements/enjeux_maillot_jaune.png

GC Classification

The GC leader (in yellow) gets 0.1 * No. of Riders that finish the stage, i.e. 186 * 0.1 = 18.6. Everyone else gets points based on their time relative to the winning time. The formula to calculate the points is as follows:

{(1-(((RiderTime/LeaderTime)-1)*10))*Riders*BETA}, where:

·         RiderTime          Rider’s current overall race time

·         LeaderTime       Current race leader’s overall race time

·         Riders                number of riders completing the stage

·         BETAYellow          0.1

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/img/page-reglements/enjeux_maillot_blanc.png

Young Rider Classification

The White jersey leader gets 0.7 * No. of Riders that finish the stage, i.e. 30 * 0.7 = 21. Everyone else gets points based on their time relative to the winning time. The formula to calculate the points is as follows:

{(1-(((RiderTime/LeaderTime)-1)*10))*Riders*BETA}, where:

·         RiderTime           Rider’s current overall race time

·         LeaderTime        Current race leader’s overall race time

·         Riders                  number of riders completing the stage

·         BETAWhite            0.7

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/img/page-reglements/enjeux_maillot_vert.png

Sprinter’s Classification

One intermediate sprint, with points:

10.0 – 8.5 – 7.5 – 6.5 – 5.5 – 5.0 – 4.5 – 4.0 – 3.5 – 3.0 – 2.5 – 2.0 –1.5 – 1.0 – 0.5

At the finish line, the first 15 finishers score points, with points as follows:

20 – 17 – 15 – 13 – 11 – 10 – 9 – 8 – 7 – 6 – 5 – 4 – 3 – 2 – 1

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/img/page-reglements/enjeux_maillot_a_pois.png

KOM Classification

1 x Cat2 climb, so point for the first 4 riders over the climb (5 – 3 – 2 – 1);

2 x Cat1 climbs, so points for the first 6 riders over each of the climbs (10 – 8 – 6 – 4 – 2 – 1);

1 x HC climb, which is also a summit finish so double points for the first 10 riders over the climb (50 – 40 – 32 – 28 – 24 – 20 – 16 – 12 – 8 – 4).

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/img/page-reglements/enjeux_dossard_combativite-antargaz.png

Most Aggressive

Due to the 4/6 rating for today’s stage, the Most Aggressive rider will score 200 points.

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/img/page-reglements/enjeux_dossard_equipes-ragt.png

Team Classification

Points are awarded to the top 4 teams at the end of the stage. Points available are as follows:

7 – 4 – 2 – 1        

Bonus Points

1 point is awarded if one or more of your riders is wearing one of the category jerseys, i.e. Yellow, White or Green, as well as the Best Team. If a rider wins more than one jersey, the less important jersey is worn by the next rider on the standing (this rider does not qualify to score points).

Breakaway

40 points per rider in the break.

400 points for every rider in the break that finishes ahead of the peloton.

Daily Prize

Today’s prize goes to the person that leads the Fantasy Tour competition. If the person has already won this week, then it goes the next person on the standings that hasn’t won a prize this week.

Why is Sagans green jersey points so low, iv got four jerseys and a break away yesterday. or are you still updating? Im loving this game

green jersey only gets points on the stage - so he got the points for the intermediate sprint.

same with kom.

yellow and white jersey gets points for each stage.

While I was preparing the HOW WILL YOU BE SCORING POINTS TODAY document for today's stage, I noticed that the points for yesterday for the break and breakaway win was incorrect. As a 4/6 graded stage, it should have been 40 for the break and 400 for the break win. Points have been correct and updated on both the leaderboard and points breakdown.

that's quite significant. means new leader in the running for todays prize. 

exciting indeed.

breaks are unpredictable, which is exactly what this competition needs. lekker!

that's quite significant. means new leader in the running for todays prize. 

exciting indeed.

breaks are unpredictable, which is exactly what this competition needs. lekker!

Yip - high risk picking someone who goes in a break.

The harder the stage (according to the Tour, not me) means more points for the these "harder" stages.

Also, a break usually always happens but the break staying away is something that doesn't happen often. When it does, the guys need to be rewarded.

The daily prizes were also brought in to keep everyone's interest levels up. Luckily this was sorted before today's "competition leader" prize. With the other prizes (green, white, polka dot, riders in break) it's all a lucky draw.

:w00t:  PLEASE STOP UPDATING THE POINTS :whistling:  :eek:

I Went from 117...to 124...and now 142 in a few hours :ph34r:  LOL...ha ha ha

:w00t:  PLEASE STOP UPDATING THE POINTS :whistling:  :eek:

I Went from 117...to 124...and now 142 in a few hours :ph34r:  LOL...ha ha ha

i went from 260-something to 329.

Besides some back luck with early retirees in the first week - I could not even crack my scoring system.

Loo-wis Main Cheese needs to step up and deliver... I still think Saturday may be the day (Mandela day).

i went from 260-something to 329.

Besides some back luck with early retirees in the first week - I could not even crack my scoring system.

Loo-wis Main Cheese needs to step up and deliver... I still think Saturday may be the day (Mandela day).

Still good fun and something to keep us busy during the winter days :thumbup:

I think LUCK has got a LOT to do with this Fantasy Game...even on SuperBru it's a thumb-suck :devil:  :cursing:

Have been in the running for +/- 4 spot prizes :whistling:  maybe 5th time is a charm, or is it 6th or 7th  :eek:  LOL...just trying to see if I can crack your random spot prize choosing thinga-ma-ging :w00t:  :whistling:  :nuke:

Archived