The Hub TdF Fantasy Comp 2015

Frosty

Yip - high risk picking someone who goes in a break.

The harder the stage (according to the Tour, not me) means more points for the these "harder" stages.

Also, a break usually always happens but the break staying away is something that doesn't happen often. When it does, the guys need to be rewarded.

The daily prizes were also brought in to keep everyone's interest levels up. Luckily this was sorted before today's "competition leader" prize. With the other prizes (green, white, polka dot, riders in break) it's all a lucky draw.

Well done Gerald, lots of guys moaning about the scoring last week but this now shows aģgressive tactical picks and bit of luck shake up leaderboard chop chop in your scoring system. A stage like yesterday somebody can literally go from midpack to top 10 in one day. Still lots of other variables as well e.g most aggressive rider at end being worth 500 points etc. Still a loooong way to go to paris...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Gerald, lots of guys moaning about the scoring last week but this now shows aģgressive tactical picks and bit of luck shake up leaderboard chop chop in your scoring system. A stage like yesterday somebody can literally go from midpack to top 10 in one day. Still lots of other variables as well e.g most aggressive rider at end being worth 500 points etc. Still a loooong way to go to paris...

Well said.

well said Ryinc, coming from the previous points leader!

i went from 260-something to 329.

Besides some back luck with early retirees in the first week - I could not even crack my scoring system.

Loo-wis Main Cheese needs to step up and deliver... I still think Saturday may be the day (Mandela day).

today could be the day - he's in the break

This comment cut me deep, Gerald'

It's a long way to Parys, Bru...

Deja vu!

Ha ha - just like 2014 :clap:

Dale! Waar is jy?

Oh, there you are in 247th place. Sorry I could'nt see you all the way from 33rd place.

Your rivalry plus 'Dale's picks from last year helped inspire me to change the scoring to it's current format.

'Dale had Di Marcchi in his team (if I remember well) and he was in two breaks last year.

And yes, it's still a long way to Paris

22 riders in the break with 2 others trying to gap.

Fuglsang  :clap: 

Rodriques

Bardet

Cherel

Barta

VanMarcke  :clap: 

Kwiatkowski

Durasek

Meintjes

Navarro

Westra

Conquard

Brun

I think Meintjies are eyeing a stage win and must have a target he is patiently waiting for.

MTNQ race leadership have made it explicit that they'll be hunting stage wins, not the GC ladder.

I think Meintjies are eyeing a stage win and must have a target he is patiently waiting for.

MTNQ race leadership have made it explicit that they'll be hunting stage wins, not the GC ladder.

He has some stiff competition in that group, if they survive it will be tough, he would have to be very smart during the day.

But if you don't try you wont know hey.

Hope he does well

22 riders in the break with 2 others trying to gap.

Fuglsang  :clap: 

Rodriques

Bardet

Cherel

Barta

VanMarcke  :clap: 

Kwiatkowski

Durasek

Meintjes  :clap: 

Navarro

Westra

Conquard

Brun

Some more big bonus points if they (or some of them) can stay away... 

Some more big bonus points if they (or some of them) can stay away... 

I can only hope.. I need a bloody miracle  :huh:

With the virtual GC as follows, they may not want some of the guys in the break to stay away... 13 minutes is the closest (Fuglsang) as things stand now.

post-1372-0-72113900-1437042110_thumb.png

eesh... I didn't have all 22 :oops: .. Dale posted all the riders in the break..  :clap:

Lieuwe Westra, Jakob Fuglsang (Astana), Matthieu Ladagnous, Jérémy Roy (FDJ), Gorka Izagirre (Movistar), Michal Kwiatkowski (Etixx), Romain Bardet, Mickaël Chérel, Christophe Riblon (AG2R), Jan Barta (Bora), Bryan Coquard, Romain Sicard (Europcar), Kristjian Durasek (Lampre), Dani Navarro (Cofidis), Sylvain Chavanel, Jérôme Coppel (IAM), Joaquim Rodriguez (Katusha), Frédéric Brun, Anthony Delaplace (Bretagne-Séché), Louis Meintjes (MTN), Georg Preidler (Giant), Sep Vanmarcke (LottoNL-Jumbo) 

Huge leap up the ladder for me after yesterday.... Kwia finally decided he's in a bike race and needs to start peddling a bit

eesh... I didn't have all 22 :oops: .. Dale posted all the riders in the break..  :clap:

Lieuwe Westra, Jakob Fuglsang (Astana), Matthieu Ladagnous, Jérémy Roy (FDJ), Gorka Izagirre (Movistar), Michal Kwiatkowski (Etixx), Romain Bardet, Mickaël Chérel, Christophe Riblon (AG2R), Jan Barta (Bora), Bryan Coquard, Romain Sicard (Europcar), Kristjian Durasek (Lampre), Dani Navarro (Cofidis), Sylvain Chavanel, Jérôme Coppel (IAM), Joaquim Rodriguez (Katusha), Frédéric Brun, Anthony Delaplace (Bretagne-Séché), Louis Meintjes (MTN), Georg Preidler (Giant), Sep Vanmarcke (LottoNL-Jumbo) 

I've got three of them. and today is a 4/6 stage so 400 points to anyone who finishes ahead of the peleton. CMON!

@Gerald @Admin I was just looking at the excel doc - it seems i have lost Froome?

I put him in on Substitution day - he was listed as having been added after stage 10 but now i see for stages 10 and 11 he's not on my list

Team name is Unicifer - check when you can please? thanks.

@Gerald @Admin I was just looking at the excel doc - it seems i have lost Froome?

I put him in on Substitution day - he was listed as having been added after stage 10 but now i see for stages 10 and 11 he's not on my list

Team name is Unicifer - check when you can please? thanks.

check columns on the far right, red font says substituted riders

edit add pic 

post-38473-0-15252300-1437052084_thumb.jpg

Archived