UCI MTB World Cup XCO Round 1: Nove Mesto na Morave

News bot

This weekend will see the start of the 2015 season for the cross-country series of the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup presented by Shimano, in Nove Mesto na Morave, Czech Republic. The Nove Mesto event, awarded the title of best cross-country World Cup multiple times, is the fitting place to launch the 25th season of the cross-country World Cup series. In addition, riders and countries are chasing every point they can in the race for Olympic qualifying for Rio next year.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what about womens u23....considering the African XC champion is competing in that category

what about womens u23....considering the African XC champion is competing in that category

She very well might be but her participation is not reflected on the UCI's entrant list here and CSA's press release here. Got another source?

She very well might be but her participation is not reflected on the UCI's entrant list here and CSA's press release here. Got another source?

my source was assumption...maybe too close to Sani

What's the deal with Reid? I know locally he races for RE:CM but does he not have a team for the World Cups?

Good luck guys and girls. Keep an eye out for Arno du Toit in die U23's

My internet will be working hard again on Sunday, cant wait.

Good to see all the Saffa's in the entrants list.

Looks like UCI dropped the XCE races, they were some good fun to watch.

my source was assumption...maybe too close to Sani

She has decided to stay and rather go to world cups later in the season.

Go Emily!

Just for you... post-51480-1432394367,7397.jpeg although I'm hoping Jenny does well post-51480-1432394438,9374.jpeg but I reckon Jolanda is gonna be the lady to beat! post-51480-1432394516,8886.jpeg While I'm hoping Mariske and Cherie will get a good result from the race! post-51480-1432394652,662.jpeg

Might well be interesting with Vos in the mix.

I think it'll be interesting to see if she's there to learn or if she'll have a real crack at trying to race. Also Langvad in the mix as well. Ladies race is going to be highly dramatic methinks!