Nissan Trailseeker #2 lionman

corriekuilder

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know when seedings will be out? I know its early but i'm just keen to see how much iv dropped since the last trailseeker last season.

Hi Guys

Please support Choc by making a donation or donating your medal money to us when you make your Entry.

We will be out on the routes on all distances helping with mechanical s or medical assistance on route and making sure everyone gets back to the finish.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Love Living Life

Is the marathon event sold out? I just tried to enter and there was only an option for the 40km event and lower

hi guys

Been doing the 40km for a few years now so decided to do the 70km

this year. The nerves are working already, seems like its going

to be a long day on the bike :)

Chow 4 now

Is the marathon event sold out? I just tried to enter and there was only an option for the 40km event and lower

keep checking seems they releasing a few on the in the next hour. this was 40min ago

keep checking seems they releasing a few on the in the next hour. this was 40min ago

Nothing for now.... the wait continues :-(

Guys...the 70km is brutal...don't do it. Seriously...think of your family. Rather spend the weekend with them.  :ph34r:

Oh...and I'm looking for 2 entries...thanks!  :clap:

I entered the 70km last night.  looks like a fun day...of blood, sweat and gears!

Nothing for now.... the wait continues :-(

the trailseeker events seem to show "sold out" for no reason  -the diamond dash was sold out last time I checked (a few weeks' ago) but there were entries avail again last night (weird)

Sooooo, 5xdays remaining to race day, eagerly waiting for the seeding mail, busy prepping for the weekend. Anything special planned for Saturday during/post race(perhaps an open Lion cage....)?

Archived