Which Multisport GPS watch?

Titanium Rocket

What was the total cost of bringing in this devise from the states ? price, customs etc ?

Just under R7k for the Sapphire. Had it delivered to a mate in Washington DC and he brought it back with him. Otherwise it would have come in much higher.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suunto Ambit3 - heart rate while swimming made it the choice for me. Had 910xt and Ambit2 both were also great just lacked the swimming heart rate

TomTom Multi-Sport ... Excellent value for money ... I use the speed and cadence sensor on my Road Bike, the GPS on the watch for speed on my MTB ... works for running, swimming and even on the treadmill ... Out the box for about for about R 4k with bike mountings  ... and can upload in almost every format to most popular sites ... If you want to take it up a notch, they even provide for one with a built in heart rate monitor on the watch so no strap ... !  

I have an Ambit 3. I loved it until yesterday when my riding buddy showed me his Fenix 3. Now it feels like an old wired Cateye speedometer.

Picked up an Ambit 2S from clevertraining.com last year. Loving it, meets all my needs (running, mtb, gym, duathlons, hiking etc). Took around 5-6 days to get here from the US. Duties were around 10%, VAT at the usual 14%.

Picked up an Ambit 2S from clevertraining.com last year. Loving it, meets all my needs (running, mtb, gym, duathlons, hiking etc). Took around 5-6 days to get here from the US. Duties were around 10%, VAT at the usual 14%.

Does clevertraining ship to sa, or do you need to arrange your own shipment to sa

Ok...so i went to go look at a sapphire.

Shouldnt have done that.

Its gorgeous.

Ummm. Happy fathers day to me i suppose.

Ok...so i went to go look at a sapphire.

Shouldnt have done that.

Its gorgeous.

Ummm. Happy fathers day to me i suppose.

LOL I surprised myself with the Ambit3 Black Peak yesterday. [emoji3]

Archived