The New GoPro HERO4 Session

News bot

R8k!?

Gopro is certainly onto a good thing, you can get Canon or Nikons very decent entry level Dslr with a lense for less than that and the engineering and materials used is significantly more than any GoPro.

GoPro has quite a bit of competition these days, apart from the convenience of a huge range of avail/compatible mounts etc does the GoPro have that much over its competitors?

R8k!?

Gopro is certainly onto a good thing, you can get Canon or Nikons very decent entry level Dslr with a lense for less than that and the engineering and materials used is significantly more than any GoPro.

GoPro has quite a bit of competition these days, apart from the convenience of a huge range of avail/compatible mounts etc does the GoPro have that much over its competitors?

if you are a top end competitor and you need it for video analysis etc then this new one is fantastic due to its form factor..and I would say its worth the 8k...but then my instagram was full of all these top end competitors opening their new hero 4 box because they are all sponsored by them!...so for average joe like you and me....no its not imo..hence why i posted the video above...cos thats what it ends up being

The small form factor one is R6500 guys ($400), it's the full on Hero 4 Black that's R8K (which is still nuts, to be honest, but they are awesome)

Say guys doesn't it look like the polaroid cube? I mean I know its a gopro but im not going to pay that much for a camera

I recently came across a very cool idea for a camera, its called the Geco Mark  looks very cool, thinking of getting one myself basically fits onto any glasses.