The Salvage Thread

Eldron

Anyone out here that have a XT/SLX Right 10x clamp on shifter ? Getting Left side, now i need the Right side shifter. Please, anyone.  :-)

Doing the Nissan in Nov, would like to have the bike ready for then.

Thx

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Text has faded,ill try to read it

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

20mm rise, sweep i cant read it id guess its 5-10mm

If anybody has a Rockshox Boxxer 20mm Maxle to fit a 2008 BOXXER WC fork I would be most grateful. Willing to pay in Smarties or beer. Cash is also an option ;)

I managed to strip the threads on mine.....

20mm rise, sweep i cant read it id guess its 5-10mm

Thanks, Was hoping it would be a 30 mm rise. Just wanted to experiment with rise. If you will to sell it, I may consider buying it but then of course you would need another bar. 

Thanks, Was hoping it would be a 30 mm rise. Just wanted to experiment with rise. If you will to sell it, I may consider buying it but then of course you would need another bar.

Ez enough to find one not sure what to offer since.it has a good amount cosmetic damage

Ez enough to find one not sure what to offer since.it has a good amount cosmetic damage

Send me a PM with some pics

I'm looking for a 29.6 seatpost for a roadbike. doesn't need to be particularly long - 300/330mm will work.

Anyone have one lying around.

Hi, I have a few seatposts in the workshop. Will check if there is a 29.6. Will only be able to check tonight. Please send me a PM reminder if you did not hear from me by Saturday morning.

Hi, I have a few seatposts in the workshop. Will check if there is a 29.6. Will only be able to check tonight. Please send me a PM reminder if you did not hear from me by Saturday morning.

OK, I have one. Send me a PM and we can arrange collection.

Hi, I just found out my seatpost is cracked... Anyone got something please? I am also looking for a 9speed Shimano/SRAM road cassette and any old or broken Campag components

post-86802-0-67330400-1477238376_thumb.jpeg

where are you located?

Should have a spare silver one in my box of magic tricks... the post has a layback...will that work for you still?

where are you located?

Should have a spare silver one in my box of magic tricks... the post has a layback...will that work for you still?

Thanks, but luckily i've already got one on the way; much thanks to 100Tours for that!

Not sure this is right place, but I am looking to borrow 110/120/130mm stems to see what fits my setup best before forking over the dosh for a lekker one