The Salvage Thread

Eldron

Hi all,

I am looking for a spare tyre. 

I have a Maxxis High Roller ST that needs replacing, and would like to replace with the same one. Have posted a wanted ad, no luck yet.

Haven't found any stock at LBS, and one shop even said that it's not on the list of available stock to order.

Please help!

One in the classifieds

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/209585-maxxis-ikonhigh-roller/?source=sidebar

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there

Am looking for a road saddle for my son's spin bike?

I'm in the Randburg area.

Cheers

I have a few saddles. Not sure what makes it a specific road saddle? I am more into MTB. I can send a few pics if you want. I am in Clubview, Centurion. Check us out on facebook.com/bombcenturion

I have a few saddles. Not sure what makes it a specific road saddle? I am more into MTB. I can send a few pics if you want. I am in Clubview, Centurion. Check us out on facebook.com/bombcenturion

Cool....sorry when I last rode a MTB they had wide'ish saddles.....by road I mean to replace the bigass saddle the spin bike came with.

A few pics would be appreciated. :-)

I am looking for a FSA MTB chainring 22T (64mm) to suit 3x9 setup, complete with alloy mounting bolts. (Have placed an ad in classifieds with pic).

My son borrowed a bike for a local MTB race and had mechanical issues (caused I think by the chainring mounting bolts working loose), and now the chainring is damaged.

Tx

Andrew

Edit: Sorted & back in good order thanks to the assistsnce of GotThatInCarbon. 'Preciate the help GTICarbon & advice from other Hubbers. Looking to pay it forward...

Edited by amr63

Cool....sorry when I last rode a MTB they had wide'ish saddles.....by road I mean to replace the bigass saddle the spin bike came with.

A few pics would be appreciated. :-)

I have these. Contact me with a PM if you want any of these.

I have these. Contact me with a PM if you want any of these.

Huge "THANK YOU" to Nicolai and B.O.M.B for the saddle - Hope you guys can use the stem somewhere.....

All the best.

If anybody has any MTB equipment they are no longer using I would strongly suggest passing it on to these guys, they do noble work!

Hi guys, I'm looking for a 9speed Shimano/SRAM road cassette; please PM me if anyone's got something

are you building a complete Bicycle??

are you building a complete Bicycle??

I am, but over here: www.bikehub.co.za/forum/topic/162121-need-parts-for-finishing-someone-elses-bicycle/?hl=need+parts

The cassette is so that I can use a wheelset of mine that's lying around

Before I throw them away...

3x 180mm centrelock rotors

Shimano 9s MTB drivetrain components

- 2 long cage rear derailleurs

- various chainrings (MTB - 4 bolt) (46t / 42 t / 24t / 22t)

- a couple of new 9s chains

4 pairs of no-name brand brake pads for Avid brakes

a 115mm race face fork for a 26" wheel

I have a 50mm, east rand area, pm me if you interested

I have a ragley stubbing stem lying around. pretty sure it's 40mm. do you like black and green?

I am looking for a FSA MTB chainring 22T (64mm) to suit 3x9 setup, complete with alloy mounting bolts. (Have placed an ad in classifieds with pic).

My son borrowed a bike for a local MTB race and had mechanical issues (caused I think by the chainring mounting bolts working loose), and now the chainring is damaged.

Tx

Andrew

should be able to help you out - drop me a line