[Event] 20th Barberton XCM MTB Challenge 2016

Barberton XCM MTB

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard a lot about this Baberton race, it sounds like a real killer.. I'm in for the 48k. According to the profiles, the only real difference between the 48 and the other more serious routes is the distance.. Any comments? I'm not that fit yet, but am a little worried about Saturday's race especially after I noticed thete is a cutt-off time as well..

Don't worry about the Cut-Off times. there is more than enough time. Those Climbs are the real killer. Especially the first one that about 15km Long. But once you past that, its almost smooth sailing to the end.

Don't worry about the Cut-Off times. there is more than enough time. Those Climbs are the real killer. Especially the first one that about 15km Long. But once you past that, its almost smooth sailing to the end.

Ultra? You riding? 

:thumbup:  wait for me! Also in for Ultra 

I think you will have to wait for me ha ha ha ha. Keep the Beers cold at the finish line. :thumbup:

What whould be beter my hardtail or my duali?
First time for me and will be doing the 77km

Thanks

What whould be beter my hardtail or my duali?

First time for me and will be doing the 77km

Thanks

Hardtail will be fine, just going to have a little bit of a sore ass afterwards..  :whistling:

Don't believe anything Lexx says....

Have I ever lied to you Grant :ph34r:  :whistling:

Except for the Hell Hill part :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Archived