Froome Braces for Doping questions

shaper

True that Froome is much more tolerable than Lance but just because you are a nice guy doesn't mean you are a good guy. Hansie ruined that for most Saffa's.

But I do have to feel a bit sorry for him. Damned if you do...

please hansie was nothing compared to froomey, Froomey does not want to release his vo2max figures to public. the fu####ing arrogance of sky is breathtaking-and the willingness of their bull**** to be accepted without question by the media...unreal...

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-2885-0-05522300-1436989806_thumb.jpg

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, the reason we're all supposed to be glued to our TV's for 3 weeks in July every year... Who's on what...?

I tell you, this Dan Martin fella must be on a boat load of sous to have finished so far ahead of Froome

(the main doper ou in the tour, FACT).

Majka must then be on a Shipload more, coz he went faster than the best, 'pure' climbers in the world, which is impossible, FACT.

Nibali needs a new doctor. His current one is buying counterfeit juice from China over the Internet, FACT.

I've read a few books about facts, and have come to the conclusion, that if you say FACT after everything

you say, then they become facts. FACT...

please hansie was nothing compared to froomey, Froomey does not want to release his vo2max figures to public. the fu####ing arrogance of sky is breathtaking-and the willingness of their bull**** to be accepted without question by the media...unreal...

Hey sparkles, why are you so keen on Vo2 max numbers, Bosan Hagen and Quintana both have higher numbers than old Lance. It makes no difference.

The reason they do not release the info is that "sports scientists" with a power puff calculator want to try and prove that he must be doping without taking into account any variables on the day.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, the reason we're all supposed to be glued to our TV's for 3 weeks in July every year... Who's on what...?

I tell you, this Dan Martin fella must be on a boat load of sous to have finished so far ahead of Froome

(the main doper ou in the tour, FACT).

Majka must then be on a Shipload more, coz he went faster than the best, 'pure' climbers in the world, which is impossible, FACT.

Nibali needs a new doctor. His current one is buying counterfeit juice from China over the Internet, FACT.

I've read a few books about facts, and have come to the conclusion, that if you say FACT after everything

you say, then they become facts. FACT...

What do you know about doping? :P

i stopped watching TDF yesterday.....guilty. marginal gains my a #*

We are going to miss your valuable and knowledgeable contributions

Lance was in a criminal conspiracy with the UCI over testing and test results. I don't see that being possible in the near future, so there's a lot less cover for dopers and either they're toning things down, and / or will be caught more quickly.

I don't think Froome is 'box office' the way Lance was, so why juice him up any more than other contenders?

Its was hot on Tuesday  FACT

Froome grew up in Kenya FACT

Quintana Grew up in Columbia FACT

Both are HOT countries with lots of land at HIGH altitude..... FACT

MAYBE they 're just genetically better based on those FACTS..............CONJECTURE

Lance was in a criminal conspiracy with the UCI over testing and test results. I don't see that being possible in the near future, so there's a lot less cover for dopers and either they're toning things down, and / or will be caught more quickly.

I don't think Froome is 'box office' the way Lance was, so why juice him up any more than other contenders?

To stop them all crossing the finish line at the same time?

Just imagine if they (the top contenders) all finished with 1 second gaps instead of a minute or 2, who would the haters pick on then?

Well there is still that team with megamorethantheothers millions budget i suppose

To stop them all crossing the finish line at the same time?

Just imagine if they (the top contenders) all finished with 1 second gaps instead of a minute or 2, who would the haters pick on then?

Well there is still that team with megamorethantheothers millions budget i suppose

I'm happy to suspend my disbelief for a while longer - cant watch the thing otherwise.

For me, that is the clincher.

If someone is able to hammer on the front all day, then attack to win at the top, then do it again the next day (and the next, and the next) without having a single bad day, that will settle things in my mind that they're doped.

It's just not humanly possible.

Christophe Basson's autobiography was a serious eye-opener (we should all know who he was). He talks in detail about how his body degenerated to alarming levels during a grand stage, with a haemocrit hovering at around 30, badly anaemic, sick, listless, unable to climb simple hotel steps, etc. All the while, his doped up Festina teammates were doing amazing feats day after day and then were laughing and joking at the breakfast table, healthy pink cheeks, sparkly eyes, lots of energy. And these same guys showed lesser physical VO2Max and other results than Bassons during testing. In fact, Bassons had similar physical performance abilities to Hinault in testing. He should have been a grand tour GC contender, but most of the time he could barely keep up at the back of the bunch.

For me, in a perverse way, it's a lot more encouraging to see AC suffer on the first mountain stage. I feel like I'm watching a human, not a performance enhanced robot superhuman. Same with Nibali (yes I know I said a lot of things about Astana during the Giro). 

Now I'm expecting Thomas and Porte to have a few excellent days in the mountains, pulling Froome up into position. I've got no problem with what I saw yesterday by those guys. But then I fully expect them to pay for these efforts with bad days to follow.

If they don't then I'll have to start revising my attitude towards Sky.

And yet, Contador has been busted for doping and served a ban.

Your language is unacceptable

We are going to miss your valuable and knowledgeable contributions

oh please spare me the drama,ride like a dopper,get called a doper.deal with it.

oh please spare me the drama,ride like a dopper,get called a doper.deal with it.

Thats why everyone calls Valverde and Contador dopers. They ride like proven dopers.

Archived