Innovative helmet integrates brake and indicator lights to warn motorists

News bot

Lumos is the ultimate bicycle helmet to help cyclists stay safe and visible on the road. With integrated turn signals and automatic brake lights, Lumos has been designed to help warn drivers of a cyclists’ presence and manoeuvres.

Click here to view the article

People don't even respect you when you are signaling in your motor vehicle. Just because you make your intention know it wont change how people receive it!

People don't even respect you when you are signaling in your motor vehicle.

Turning signals are for losers in the WC - no one uses them!

Edited by Koei

Turning signals are for losers in the WC - no one uses them!

To be fair sometimes they do but more in a *confirming what I have just done* way rather than a signal of intent.

People don't even respect you when you are signaling in your motor vehicle. Just because you make your intention know it wont change how people receive it!

No, when you signal, it is just a challenge to the guy behind or next to you to try and cut you off.......better not show where you are going......keep them guessing to the last second.......then make your move! :ph34r: