Fantasy Tour Preview Stage 13: Giro Empire SLX

News bot

With the Pyrenees behind them, the riders face a 198,5 km ride from Muret to Rodez. The daily Fantasy Tour prize for stage 13 is a pair of Giro Empire SLX shoes and will be awarded to a team boss who picked a rider in one of the breakaways from stages 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12 & 13.

Click here to view the article

Will we now see him on the road with Lycra and FLASHY shoes? Congrats, they are very cool

You've also won a pair? Lucky buggers.

Lol is it just me but Talus winning shoes is ironic or coincidence?

I can use them when I cruise the cradle.

Like a baws safari.

PS you might want to get a signature move when you cross the line...the line being where our cars are parked...you know contador has the the pistol thing, sagan wheelies...maybe growling lion...I dunno, that is your call...any roadie worth remembering has a nick, so you need that. Oh and then obviously find you happy place...sprinter, domestique, climber, puncheur...

Holy *** this roadie thing is quite complicated.

Remember I'm a caveman.

Keep it simple. Hahaha

there you go, caveman....cross the line, do a caveman call or something, maybe a few grunts. The more elaborate your signature move, the more airtime you get and respect from riders.

You might want to skip trying to be a pure climber....we(me and you are just not built for it)...Iwan is the climber.