[Event] AUTO GLEN BMW 24 HOUR

THABA TRAILS

I'm just happy to participate in the same event as you. It's not often you get to be in the company of the only solo entrant who makes up the age of all 4 coffin dodgers, by himself...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the gloves are off! luckily I am solo...hopefully I get a free shirt as I entered as soon as they opened the entries...

Going to be a blast, the course is looking great, as Baaisiklististist said some nice new berms and I see they replaced that 'narrow' bridge in the last forest as well!

post-271-0-16443000-1448627924_thumb.jpg

Come join us as we do a night ride tomorrow ( Wednesday) at 6pm. Come test your lights. You can see the entire route through the tent camp. The Auto Glen BMW 24 hour is just days away.......

Right....car packed...bike racked

Hit the road at about 10ish tomorrow

See all you hubbers there....

#cantwait #justsaying

Excellent job by Wendell and his staff as always! Special mention to Sheldon, Sheldon and Wesley in the timing area .... Always an encouraging word or chirp even in the middle of the night [emoji106]????

Demmit I hurt all over!

Well done to all the 24 hour riders that finished , Also a big thank you to Auto Glen BMW

for their sponsorship of the event .

Archived