Cyclefit Northcliff - Great Service

clivem

I was recently given really great service by Richard Baxter at Cyclefit [http://www.cyclefit.co.za/] in Northcliff.  Just want to say based on the professionalism I was shown by them, these guys are highly recommended.  They know their stuff and how to treat people!

Hi Clive, thank you for the kind review. We are happy to know you enjoyed your experience with us at Northcliff. Enjoy your cycling.

I'd like to thank them as well for the great service I received two weeks ago. Im still trying to get use to the new setup on my Mtb but I had a great experience using Cycle Fit. Keep up the great work!

I won't go to anybody else but Richard. I will take my next bike straight from the shop to him before I even take it around the block. The best return on investment in cycling I have ever made. 

Jay 

I booked in Parkwood to have a bike setup checked yesterday after changing a few components on my MTB.

Arran had done the original setup and Richard had set up my road bike,  so I was a bit concerned that this was going to be done by Bradley and not one of the original team.

I need not have worried.

Whist not as slick yet as the other two, he is meticulous and they clearly have a repeatable process to ensure the results are predictably accurate. Using my original setup to confirm his findings,  he found the differences and my bike again fits me like a glove.

Thanks Guys and well done Bradley P, much appreciated. :thumbup:

I booked in Parkwood to have a bike setup checked yesterday after changing a few components on my MTB.

Arran had done the original setup and Richard had set up my road bike,  so I was a bit concerned that this was going to be done by Bradley and not one of the original team.

I need not have worried.

Whist not as slick yet as the other two, he is meticulous and they clearly have a repeatable process to ensure the results are predictably accurate. Using my original setup to confirm his findings,  he found the differences and my bike again fits me like a glove.

Thanks Guys and well done Bradley P, much appreciated. :thumbup:

Hi eddy

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your experience with us at our Parkwood studio. Our bicycle fitting consultants are trained for 8weeks before we book clients with them. Brad will be really chuffed to know you are happy.

Enjoy your cycling.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a full set up and analysis done with Richard yesterday in Northcliff, would recommend them to anybody. Incredible service and very thorough in his approach explaining everything he is doing in detail.

The best part i found was that they don't just take a few measurements, change your set up and send you on your way but also give insight and some coaching on your pedaling technique and how to improve your efficiency. 

Keep up the great work  :thumbup:

• 6 months later...

Just got back from my bike fit at Cyclefit Northcliff.

Wow! What a great and professional setup and excellent service!

I didn't think that my setup on the Anthem was too bad, but almost everything had to be adjusted and the bike feels much more a part of me now. I just took a quick spin around the block, but already I can feel the difference. I feel much more in control now.

I cannot wait to get on the bike this weekend!

Money well spent!

Thanks guys!

• 3 months later...

Cyclefit did my MTB setup yesterday.  Bike feels a lot better and am looking forward to the 130km mtb out ride tomorrow.  Great professional service once again by Arran and his team!  Thanks guys!

• 2 months later...

Had two bikes done at Cyclefit a few months ago. Fitted a new saddle on one of the bikes (it was time) and experienced some issues with it. The response to my problem and action taken to resolve the issue was great. Well done guys.

• 2 months later...

Took bike for maiden ride after fit. I think cycle fit hid an electric motor in the down tube. Dayum what a difference. Feels like I am cheating. Bike feels much livelier an just wills you to give it horns.

Best upgrade I have ever bought an the gains per buck cannot be beat.