Extreme Lights

Woza

Hi All

Does any one have any comments regarding service levels at Extreme Lights.

I am trying to resolve an issue with them however have found that the follow up service is not what it should be. I've been dealing with Charl.

I had an issue with my first light from them, and they got it sorted straight away.  The light needed to be replaced, but I chose to upgrade at the same time and they gave me the current new retail value of the light that I had to go towards the new light, even though the one that I had was a good few months old and had had a fair amount of use.

I was very happy with their after sales service.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Does any one have any comments regarding service levels at Extreme Lights.

I am trying to resolve an issue with them however have found that the follow up service is not what it should be. I've been dealing with Charl.

Hi Woza,

I'm glad that we could resolve the issue during last week.  Apologies once again about the delay in response.

If there are any queries in the future, do not hesitate to call us on 021 886 5479.

Regards,

Charl

• 4 months later...

I have also found their after sales support to be quite good. After I bought an Extreme 1400 cycle light, I convinced three of my friends to buy XP1's and two of those three lasted less than a month. Extreme Lights were very helpfull in arranging collection from me and replaced the lights with new ones.

The only thing which makes me hesitant to buy from them in the future is that should the light be faulty due to no fault of my own(of which 2/4 have been), I would have to cover the shipping cost back to Extreme Lights. 

Archived