[Event] 2016 Cape Town Cycle Tour

News bot

Is it too late to try get a better seeding? Been checking some guys of same age and higher index than me and having finished worse in all the seeding races and they're starting in $. Would love to start in $ as well

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anybody driving up(down) from Joburg, and you want to help me out :whistling:

please pm me, buying something off from hubber, will be great if can be brought down with you... :clap:

Is it too late to try get a better seeding? Been checking some guys of same age and higher index than me and having finished worse in all the seeding races and they're starting in $. Would love to start in $ as well

no need to start in $

If you are in the group just behind them, (like me), you can just sit on my wheel from the start.

Before they reach the Blue Route, we will be with them...depending on the wind for the day :ph34r:

Can see the CTCT is not the same as the Argus. :ph34r:

Previous years the North vs South challenge would be in full swing already.

Someone would have set up the spreadsheet where guys would put down their Start Groups and projected times.

Nope, not the same anymore. :whistling:

proudly starting at 845 with a charity bunch!  i will be happy with a 4hour something hahaha

and doing it with knobblies on....

and will be enjoying a beer on the way

you doing ir liz?

I'm a late entrant, they made the extra entry availabe 2 weeks ago, guess ill only know my start group at the expo when i collect my number

I'm a late entrant, they made the extra entry availabe 2 weeks ago, guess ill only know my start group at the expo when i collect my number

if you are entered you can check your name in racetec.co.za to see start time

if you are entered you can check your name in racetec.co.za to see start time

awesome never too old to learn 6D it is, rather high considering i havent raced since 2007, and doing it ona MTB with Knobblies this year.

Does anyone have an idea what sort of time and average speed 3D (Starting @ 07:15) would be expecting to do?

They changed the abbreviations for the groups so hard to look back on Racetec.

Does anyone have an idea what sort of time and average speed 3D (Starting @ 07:15) would be expecting to do?

They changed the abbreviations for the groups so hard to look back on Racetec.

Id guess by start time around 3h15 to 3h45. Avg probably just under 30km/h

Archived