[Event] 2016 Cape Town Cycle Tour

News bot

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else doing all the rides? 30K MTB + 55K MTB + 109K Road?

I don't even wanna know what you've spent. 2 mtb races plus 2 road races. At least it's for charity so there's a good cause.

Lots of entries up for grabs today. Don't people realise substitutions closed on 19th.

Clearly not. Also don't they realise some people(like myself advertising for a buddy) have had entries for sale for a month already and hardly any interest at All

Exactly why I don't ride Tour de PPA anymore. The 2013 one was the worst ride I have ever done in my life.

same here mate. That race made me wanna give up cycling. Never suffered like that in my life.

same here mate. That race made me wanna give up cycling. Never suffered like that in my life.

I remember telling myself as I suffered back to Durbanville on Adderley road that this is not the worst ride in the world, I am pretty sure on some rides you get shot at, but it was pretty damn close. 

I remember telling myself as I suffered back to Durbanville on Adderley road that this is not the worst ride in the world, I am pretty sure on some rides you get shot at, but it was pretty damn close. 

It almost felt like the wind would blow you back uphill if you didn't keep pedalling downhill. Didn't do the Tour, but went for a ride on Adderley Road yesterday. It was mad.

just got this

Dear Meezo

The Cape Town Cycle Tour Trust, organisers of the iconic Cape Town Cycle Tour, and our medical partners, Mediclinic, pride ourselves in the world-class medical care we are able to offer all our participants on Race Day every year. This medical care is however very reliant on the information that you as a participant provide us with and which in turn makes it possible for us to put the appropriate plans and provisions in place.

For your own safety we therefore urge you to please take the time and complete the medical questionnaire accurately and as comprehensively as possible.

Please click on this link https://medical.capetowncycletour.com/medicalmonitor/search.aspx by no later than 5pm, Wednesday 24 February 2016 to complete your medical questionnaire.

Regards

Cape Town Cycle Tour Trust Race Office

i'm not falling for it