• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So crazy this sport

Fabian sporting an auburn tint to this mane

Gotta love it hey, Gen... 

:ph34r:

http://images.cyclingtips.com/content/uploads/2016/07/CORVOS_00026822-094.jpg

funniest moment...besides froome doing 3.45 min/km up ventoux is him getting on the yellow spare bike that is way to small for him and wrong cleats...

I was rolling on the floor

That, that was the absolute circus 

It was mal  :w00t:  :w00t:

I reckon they need to run one of these bad boys ahead of the race uphill

http://www.militaryconvoy.com/redp7.jpg

Tour de France director Christian Prudhomme told Sporza that what happened was the result of “exceptional circumstances” — the inability to get all the barriers down from the summit of Ventoux, due to high winds, and the influx of additional spectators at Chalet Reynard.

CyclingTips

I reckon they need to run one of these bad boys ahead of the race uphill

http://www.militaryconvoy.com/redp7.jpg

Funny - probably

Inappropriate considering what happened in Nice last night - probably

I know you didn't mean to offend, but doesn't sit right with me this morning. Would have been K@k snaaks on any other day.

Guy on the left with the GoPro.... :huh:

http://images.cyclingtips.com/content/uploads/2016/07/CORVOS_00026825-094.jpg

Elbows always out.

The decision is BS...Mollema got schnaaid....

In your view what would not make it BS. 

How is the decision BS? 

would it have been the same if mollema went down alone...I dont think so.

animal farm syndrome

In your view what would not make it BS. 

results stand as they were when people cross the line....spectators / tv coverage bikes....its part of racing. Otherwise we might as well setup VR indoor bikes...hook it up to a tv screen and watch the watts game...

Tour director Christian Prudhomme said “exceptional circumstances” called for an “exceptional decision” to be made regarding Froome’s reinstatement as race leader. But he also announced an inquiry into what went wrong. The altered finish line meant only the last 600 meters, rather than 2.6km, were cordoned off from fans, many who spend the day drinking alcohol while waiting for the riders to arrive. That almost caught out the stage winner Thomas De Gendt.

Peloton Magazine

would it have been the same if mollema went down alone...I dont think so.

animal farm syndrome

They would have.. they did it with Yates and the inflatable that collapsed.

They would have.. they did it with Yates and the inflatable that collapsed.

imo you cant compare the situations with each other....

results stand as they were when people cross the line....spectators / tv coverage bikes....its part of racing. Otherwise we might as well setup VR indoor bikes...hook it up to a tv screen and watch the watts game...

If the result stands irrespective of outside interference, what do you think will happen on the next stages???? Yesterday's stage will be mild compared to the spectators tackling riders off their bikes in the hope of their favourite getting a clean run! But then everyone is supporting different riders, teams, nationalities, so no one would make it up the mountain!

How is it racing when there is no where to go, cause the road is full of spectators? What if Froome was looking to attack then? Where could he go? It's hardly one rider wide...

Archived