• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad Majka didn't get that win, he did no work in those last few KMs.

Come now.. he did a lot of work today.. in the break and solo.. in all fairness a great day for the young Polish kid..

And the Skyborgs applying control to the head of the GC

Someone or some team will have to seize initiative in week 3

Glad Majka didn't get that win, he did no work in those last few KMs.

He was cooked ????????????

Yeah I don't think anyone is able too, Skyborgs are too strong.

It will be the fight for 2nd and 3rd .. go Yates and go Mollema.. may the best or the rest riders round up the podium.

Looks like the 'borgs are dominating. Everybody been "assimilated" by them doing a good job in controlling the race? 

Why doesn't Meintjes have a go at Yates.. or does he just want to secure his current spot in the young rider competition?

Why doesn't Meintjes have a go at Yates.. or does he just want to secure his current spot in the young rider competition?

Louis is becoming the "Quintana" to Yates.....

Louis is becoming the "Quintana" to Yates.....

Kinda looked like Yates was a bit moeg today.. surely Meintjes must at least try , no one remembers (read general public) who comes 2nd in that competition.. at the best of times it's hard to remember who comes 2nd and 3rd in GC[emoji12]

Should Louis try attack and Yates chases him, you'll find the top guys will chase Yates down - but we'll never know unless he tries.

Kinda looked like Yates was a bit moeg today.. surely Meintjes must at least try , no one remembers (read general public) who comes 2nd in that competition.. at the best of times it's hard to remember who comes 2nd and 3rd in GC[emoji12]

Maybe Meintjies are also starting to feel the tour in his legs, and maybe want to save him for the big days coming this week.

Archived