The I-Team

tombeej

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Guys, putting our Handle/ Names just got easier for those of us using our names on the BikeHub

But there is plenty of space to write your Handel too

attachicon.gif20151112_141217_resized.jpg

attachicon.gif20151112_141240_resized.jpg

Huh? Are our first names printed on the number already? Or did you add yours?

Already Printed

That's weird, my name is then #CC2015  :wacko: :ph34r:

That's because your so special Gerald that you have a whole HashTag named after you :ph34r:

:blush:

edit: #Good by #BetterThanEvan

Edited by geraldm24

:blush:

edit: #Good by #BetterThanEvan

The Cycle Challenge should PAY you to ride!

Wonder how many people will be #CC2015 wannabees... :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Guys, this group has become way bigger than I could ever have imagined.

I'm scratching my head a bit re. how I'm going to try keep everyone together and not lose anyone off the back in the first 70 km.

Can I ask for 1 or 2 decent riders join me at the back to help keep things together and pull people back onto the bunch after each hill?

I'll take my hat off to you if you get this right.

I only had to manage about 15 guys at the Emperors Classic, and I still had the luxury of using a race radio with 4 others, making our communication a tad bit easier.

Still a bit disappointed I'm not going to be a part of I-group, even though I have 10 club mates to get through to the finish before the charity lap starts.

I really hope this is the start of something for the future, and not a once off.

I really hope this is the start of something for the future, and not a once off.

If the majority gets a Sub 3 - The "I-team" could become the B,C, or D team for the other seeding races. (but I think you've already mentioned it)

Ja, I'll have to accept there will be some attrition along the way. 

Actually, with the size of the group now it might be a good thing if we've whittled down a bit to say 20 riders heading towards Hyde Park/Randburg.

So I'll do my best in the beginning to help pace people back on, but if it gets too much I'll have to let folks go until we've got a group that's comfortable going at the team pace.

If the majority gets a Sub 3 - The "I-team" could become the B,C, or D team for the other seeding races. (but I think you've already mentioned it)

Have mentioned it, as I have a few club members (up to 10) that I'm working with to get them up to vets level racing AND I also mentioned I can make provision for an "I-group start" at the Carnival City Macsteel race (possibly D-group).

Gerald the name is printed if you entered before the 1st of June, it's part of the special rewards package. 

:thumbup: