Bikes by Cycleart - contact details on page 1

Cruxpearl

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Is it wise to want to repaint a carbon bike??

Ideally to have some raw carbon pieces painted and some painted pieces in raw carbon( the paint sanded away and carbon underneath)

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone in cape town do this kind of spray painting? Nero, I'm loving your bike man! I have the same frame, can i plagiarize your ideas? lol

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, mine is sprayed on and then coated with clear. If you put vinyl and then spray clear, the clear will tend to come off, due to the vinyl shrinking and expanding underneath the clear coat in sun light.

• 1 month later...

Hi Cliff

I have a carbon Grammo wheel... after doing a charity ride for my church. my pastor transported my bike back home for me. He hung the bike the wrong way and the front wheel got a bit cooked from the exhaust. would you be able to repair it? it is quite a large area on the wheel, say about 7cm that is warped...

Thanks

what could you or would you suggest doing to my Commencal Meta 5.5?

Either fit a straight bar or lose the bar ends :angry: :lol: :lol: :angry:

Boet for carbon wheel repairs contact Paul at Pro Cylces in Benoni on 011 425-2007.

thanks mate

• 1 year later...

I've just had a 2008 Spex S-Works epic carbon frame + rear stays resprayed by Cliff & Lilian. the colour scheme was looking a bit dated so I decided to just do an all-red refurb. It looks great to my untrained eye. Will be going to the LBS over the w/end to be re-built. Superb service from them - picked up Sat, delivered yesterday (Thurs). :clap:

I've just had a 2008 Spex S-Works epic carbon frame + rear stays resprayed by Cliff & Lilian. the colour scheme was looking a bit dated so I decided to just do an all-red refurb. It looks great to my untrained eye. Will be going to the LBS over the w/end to be re-built. Superb service from them - picked up Sat, delivered yesterday (Thurs). :clap:

Picture?