Bikes by Cycleart - contact details on page 1

Cruxpearl

Hey Guys ! Im thinking of getting my mtb frame a new paint scheme with a cool new design and all,but i want to put my name on it aswel with the south african flag next to it.Will that be stupid and fake or prima-dona like ??? any comments welcome :)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys ! Im thinking of getting my mtb frame a new paint scheme with a cool new design and all,but i want to put my name on it aswel with the south african flag next to it.Will that be stupid and fake or prima-dona like ??? any comments welcome :)

Dead dog thats dead ? LoL bro , put zoiburg FTW in pink with jeanpant texture behind :drool:

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys, I sent my bike to Cycle Art about 3 months ago, their workmanship is absolutely mind blowing and Clif and his Wife are really great people, its really nice to see people working with such passion and high standards. I've received countless good comments about my bike and am really happy with how it turned out, in fact I was so impressed with their work that we got involved in setting up a website for them to help promote their business and excellent craftsmanship, check out www.cycleart.co.za

Why's the site not working?

• 1 year later...

You know how it goes - I had a few parts lying around including a Carbon Lefty and decided to try and find a second hand Flash carbon frame on eBay and build a bike out of my spares. I found a medium carbon Flash 1 frame (in Puerto Rico) which arrived in less than a week which was duly sent off to Cliff for the stealth treatment.. Here are the pics..

post-27136-0-55163900-1405517513_thumb.jpg

and this is the finished bike.. As you can see I got a bit carried away.. final spec: XX1 with Gripshift, Tune Wheels and Hub, Enve bars and post, Prologo saddle, XT pedals.

post-27136-0-91251400-1405518125_thumb.jpg