[Event] Absa Cape Epic

Absa Cape Epic

Spitz & youngster has been giving the spez ladies some "tande" the last few stages. They should have raced from day 1 then we surely would have had a new winning team. Ariane def holding Langvad back plenty this year

Wonder if Annika will come back with a different partner, almost looked as if she was annoyed at stages today.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought that Ariane was the stronger rider, but flip Anika is a machine , I think a good amateur will win this with Anika as her partnerĀ 

Wonder if Annika will come back with a different partner, almost looked as if she was annoyed at stages today.

I got that feeling to looking at some of the footage

I wonder how the rest of the 95 Bok teams feels about Gerald the Kok constant insistence that Joel won the World Cup for South Africa.

To be fair at one point he did say 'and now in this 20-13 Cape Epic'. He's only 3 years out in reality, so 1995 is another country by now

here is my list of how this year's epic performance stacked up from a local point of view for men's GC, not a great return.

Ā 

post-1830-0-50527200-1458479907_thumb.png

Ā 

but I suppose we must remember that a lot of those positions in previous years were taken by a few okes not allowed to ride anymore (evans, stewart, george, croeser et al) so maybe the previous years are a little bit 'inflated'.

Its never nice going through a break-up and I think its much harder for a women to then concentrate on a race like the Epic. She did seem at times that her mind was somewhere else, compare to last years race where they were both very focused..

Its never nice going through a break-up and I think its much harder for a women to then concentrate on a race like the Epic. She did seem at times that her mind was somewhere else, compare to last years race where they were both very focused..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/60387805.jpg

Ā 

wait, are talking about the marriage or the team? because she only changed the name of one of them.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/60387805.jpg

Ā 

wait, are talking about the marriage or the team? because she only changed the name of one of them.

Marriage

I think that is too much of an easy out..

Ā 

I actually think it's the fact the the competition is more equal and that she is possibly struggling with that..

Ā 

But Annika is on a different level.. will be interesting watching her progress during this year's xco.

Ā 

Ā 

PS.. I also think she battled with the technical stuff.

And that new Youngster Yana Belomoina, she is kinda hot as well, and she is Def a future star of the Cape Epic. :drool:

Just wished they went out harder from the start....

I wonder how the rest of the 95 Bok teams feels about Gerald the Kok constant insistence that Joel won the World Cup for South Africa.

Ā 

I think Kobus Wiese must go and have a chat to him over some Klippies and Coke.

I think Kobus Wiese must go and have a chat to him over some Klippies and Coke.

Yip! The guy has 1 lucky kick and only avg performances for WP and boks and now he is a national hero.......pfffff

And that new Youngster Yana Belomoina, she is kinda hot as well, and she is Def a future star of the Cape Epic. :drool:

Just wished they went out harder from the start....

Yes.. we saw her last year during the xco season.. still so very young.. but plenty talent and grit there.

Ā 

Apparently she found the first few stages tough going. .Probably just the heat factor

Think so too. They must just come and train here in the lowveld sun for a couple of weeks. This Place will make them HTFU in the heat..

Archived