New Zealand - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is up for the NZ "Epic". Not me but my Sani partner's son has done it a few times and reckons it to be tough; technical and chilly.

Must be the Pioneer (NZ). Looks amazing and relatively affordable.

Who is up for the NZ "Epic". Not me but my Sani partner's son has done it a few times and reckons it to be tough; technical and chilly.

That's what my buddy was first trying to get me to do - maybe the Whaka is the easy way out... :)

But this is on the bucket list...

As well as Lake Hawea - another buddy did it last year and said it was awesome.

Edited by davetapson

Deal.  Let's do it then...  ;)

If there is a group of you that are keen to 'do it for fun', I will be keen too!

I am not up to a good fitness at this moment, but I think I can have some fun and enjoy a beer or 2 at the end :)

We are trying to get our little girl use to us doing all sorts of outings (hence the Hauraki trail adventure last weekend). I think it is good for her to see us participating and mingling with people.

So everyone in the construction business in NZ...seems like I will be joining you folk in March :)

You should have spoken to us first, we would have advised against it :lol:

Ok, it's not that bad!

Which side of the industry? Design consultancy, contractor, or client?

So everyone in the construction business in NZ...seems like I will be joining you folk in March :)

If you can; what line of construction as I have quite a few friends and acquaintances in that field in NZ and growing all the time?

To all the kiwi peeps.

On TVNZ on demand is a series called “people on bikes” that profiles great kiwi rides around the country. It’s worth a watch!

Ah that sounds good! We are already looking into our next trip.

Ah that sounds good! We are already looking into our next trip.

Yeah, I was looking yesterday at a little trailer for stuff. Also gearing up for a few overnighters.

Yeah, I was looking yesterday at a little trailer for stuff. Also gearing up for a few overnighters.

Why don't you just use the one we have?

We are thinking of doing one over Easter weekend...