Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

The points to maintain Diamond status is one thing, but to achieve the weekly goal to get the zero cost benefit for gym membership, flights, etc., is important - that's where some real savings can be achieved.

This is the bit that has me concerned. 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the bit that has me concerned.

If you'd read my posts, you'd have seen that I made mention of a soft cap of 1200 points per week for the goals. Won't go above that. If you're meeting that every week you are their preferred client.

If that changes, I'll let you know.

On that... those who have had a limit of 1200 - has it risen above that point yet? I know it did for some ppl after launch but that was apparently an error

If you'd read my posts, you'd have seen that I made mention of a soft cap of 1200 points per week for the goals. Won't go above that. If you're meeting that every week you are their preferred client.

On that... those who have had a limit of 1200 - has it risen above that point yet? I know it did for some ppl after launch but that was apparently an error

Been on Rewards since 26 Sept and its been 1200 points for me since then. 

:w00t:  :clap:

Edited by geraldm24

Been on 1200 since the start

Only 1 week did not hit the target so far and that was because took it easy before the 94.7

Also do not like the fact that you only get awarded points for one exercise a day, some days I run in the morning and swim at the gym in the evening yet will only be awarded points for one of the activities and not both.

If you exercise/train then you should be awarded for all of them.

Sorry my bad. I have read all 47 pages but not perhaps not taken everything  in. 

So am I right in thinking my goal will decrease to a level I can achieve but as a result my rewards will be less than those 'preferred clients'?

Edited by @ndy

Sorry my bad. I have read all 47 pages but not perhaps not taken everything in.

So am I right in thinking my goal will decrease to a level I can achieve but as a result my rewards will be less than those 'preferred clients'?

No. Will always push you to achieve more than what you're doing until you reach the soft cap at which point it will stop increasing and you will need to maintain that level of activity

If you don't hit your goals you don't benefit. Finish en kla

Doesn't reward mediocrity. It pushes you to exercise more.

Edited by Myles Mayhew

Have not read everything but My wife and I are stuck on 1200 points. Fk that is difficult to achieve with a full work schedule. 

Not to mention the fact that I am a poor sod that probably only rides 2 or 3 times per week. 

It is just not possible for me to achieve.

Have not read everything but My wife and I are stuck on 1200 points. Fk that is difficult to achieve with a full work schedule.

Not to mention the fact that I am a poor sod that probably only rides 2 or 3 times per week.

Read everything. Or at least everything I've written. It'll explain it. Gerald also posted a pic on the last page that should way lay those fears.

Well if you don't do an event in that week which earns a crap load of points you won't get your weekly goal. Either that or do very high intensity activity long enough 6days a week to get 1200points. Well that seems to be my weekly goal anyway

I have done 2 x 27km rides this week,  200 points for each ride, which means only 1 day of rest allowed at the cap of 1200.

Anyone know what to do if your rewards any coming through.

App says I've completed my goal, but no rewards...

When you get the circle telling you how many points you have this week and it says just beneath "last weeks goal achieved"

Did you click on the Rewards button below (white cup on yellow circle)?  you will then get the option to Redeem your reward where you can choose

Well if you don't do an event in that week which earns a crap load of points you won't get your weekly goal. Either that or do very high intensity activity long enough 6days a week to get 1200points. Well that seems to be my weekly goal anyway

I have done 2 x 27km rides this week,  200 points for each ride, which means only 1 day of rest allowed at the cap of 1200.

As mentioned previously on this thread, the points for 2016 is different to how it currently works.

Scroll back a page or two (post 724) to see how points will be earned for 2016 - it is much easier to get 1200 points.

Edited by geraldm24