Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You saying they even worse ??

Well, the only other one in existence is Momentums. And the previous one was atrocious. New one is only slightly better and has "in progress" under most fields.

Yes, the disco one is buggy AF. But it works. Mostly. And they're open to feedback. Even if their SLA timeline is measured against tectonic shift

Well, the only other one in existence is Momentums. And the previous one was atrocious. New one is only slightly better and has "in progress" under most fields.

Yes, the disco one is buggy AF. But it works. Mostly. And they're open to feedback. Even if their SLA timeline is measured against tectonic shift

The problem with Discovery is that they have too much happening.

Their website is pretty much the same. To find anything specific is normally a mission.

All the info is there but to find it  :cursing:  :cursing:

The problem with Discovery is that they have too much happening.

Their website is pretty much the same. To find anything specific is normally a mission.

All the info is there but to find it :cursing: :cursing:

Nah, once you get used to it it's pretty easy. But it does take a while.

It needs to be simpler to navigate through for first time users though. It's not very intuitive. BUT. It's a lot better than it used to be. Bloody hell, it used to be shocking, and I used to work for them.

I think so, yes, as theyre 2 separate benefits. One is a booster, the other is VAR with Apple watch. Same as being able to do the shoe booster st the same time as Apple Watch.

Just one if the 3 boosters at a time tho

So excited! 

Nah, once you get used to it it's pretty easy. But it does take a while.

It needs to be simpler to navigate through for first time users though. It's not very intuitive. BUT. It's a lot better than it used to be. Bloody hell, it used to be shocking, and I used to work for them.

So you were involved i the design ???

:whistling:  :whistling:

I think so, yes, as theyre 2 separate benefits. One is a booster, the other is VAR with Apple watch. Same as being able to do the shoe booster st the same time as Apple Watch.

I know I currently have the watch and the shoe booster running. currently on my 17th month with the watch, Have not made a payment. Was thinking not to get a new watch but just might get it seeing it is Waterproof.

I know I currently have the watch and the shoe booster running. currently on my 17th month with the watch, Have not made a payment. Was thinking not to get a new watch but just might get it seeing it is Waterproof.

I was thinking of getting one so I can use it, my wife has been loving the original one I got. Perfect for young moms with kids, because when your hands are full of puke, you cannot look in your bag to see if call/message important. Works well just need a charging/wireless charge plan.

So you were involved i the design ???

:whistling: :whistling:

Lol. I wish. I prefer simplicity and intuitive design.

I worked as a broker consultant. Essentially a relationship manager / sales consultant / trainer in ALL things related to Fin services.

Training of brokers, that is.

Hey Myles - is the Apple Watch limited to 1 per family and the Boosters per member?

Really??  :eek:

I have Garmin 520. Do I just log it as a short cycle or what?

I bought island style arm band, took 1 of the bike mount and used rubber bands to secure on arband. Now when I run its like a big a$$ watch  :ph34r:

I just wish they'd fix their crap app.

That is a real piece of shyte !!!!!!

Our internal training manager jumped ship from Discovery in July. I had a chat with her yesterday afternoon before leaving the office, and the one thing we agreed on was the crap app.

All done internally, by the in-house developers - which if they stand by the incentive bonus scheme, these developers shouldn't be getting much of a bonus if we were the one's doing the appraisals.

Some interesting inside info on the way they workout most of the rewards and booster programs.

Our internal training manager jumped ship from Discovery in July. I had a chat with her yesterday afternoon before leaving the office, and the one thing we agreed on was the crap app.

All done internally, by the in-house developers - which if they stand by the incentive bonus scheme, these developers shouldn't be getting much of a bonus if we were the one's doing the appraisals.

Some interesting inside info on the way they workout most of the rewards and booster programs.

I thought Y group did the app? Thats why its linked to the Y group tokens in store. Same people that do VIda app etc.