Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am alway redeem my vouchers at home using wifi and then take a screen shot, so do not have to worry if the app will work whilst trying to order a smoothie

I normally save the pass into my wallet on my iphone and then don't have to access the app again either. Couldn't get the pass to load once just to get it into the wallet though...

I got a rather big payout a month ago from the Flight Booster, so yes it works, but I have no idea to know if I got everything I was supposed to get.

I know that I made the required weekly targets comfortably, but I am not too sure how many my wife made. It would be really handy if they could make their calculations of the payouts visible.

I just used the flight booster for the CPT Marathon in Sept, so will let you know how and if it works... once I find out ow it works lol

Worked fine on my side with the goals, now just to wait for the mooollla.

attachicon.gifflight.jpg

Thanks, that's enough for me to make a decision: "activate the benefit".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Also have the voucher issue but on vida

Also have not received cash back this month for gym, shoe booster and healty gear...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone own the Tom Tom touch cardio fitness tracker? Does it link to Vitality? Looking to get one for a family member.

post-44358-0-88529700-1499860884_thumb.jpeg

Anyone having sync issues again?

First time in a while for me. This mornings ride didn't go through.

Anyone having sync issues again?

I had issues with sync from Tomtom on Thursday/Friday morning.

My ride from yesterday didn't pull through, even though the Disco page says it synced today. Glad I'm not the only one.

• 2 weeks later...

We need to get EVERYONE to take the 'Vitality Active Rewards Survey' that was emailed out this morning.

If enough of us ask for is, we might be able to get Garmin 520's, Fenix 5's or Forerunner 935's next year.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TC2KL3P

Nice, the are covering a whole range of reward values, would be interesting to see what they actually decide to implement.

7 days all inclusive holiday in mauritius is very motivating... :thumbup:

We need to get EVERYONE to take the 'Vitality Active Rewards Survey' that was emailed out this morning.

If enough of us ask for is, we might be able to get Garmin 520's, Fenix 5's or Forerunner 935's next year.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TC2KL3P

Nice, the are covering a whole range of reward values, would be interesting to see what they actually decide to implement.

7 days all inclusive holiday in mauritius is very motivating... :thumbup:

Yeah, sorry dude - the flights & holidays got priority for me.... 

Already have a fenix and an apple watch in the fam. 

Travel and holidays FTW, as I also have 2 Garmins, wife has an Apple device.

For the last question - what would l love as a reward for meeting the fitness goals?

• Flight Booster benefit for kids, i.e. limited to 1 kid per adult member. Family discount.