Good bye South Africa&Cape Town

DJpak

Hi my name is DJ. If u r in CT, u might see me at least once either on the road or at any race!!

Maybe not.... ????

Im from South Korea and i started cycling 3 maybe 4 years ago in Capr Town. Before I didnt know how to

cycle!!!! -0-

Anyway I enjoyed it so much and met lots of good people as well!!

I have been in CT for almost 6 years but unfortunately i have to leave this country today..

I wish I could work and stay in CT forever!!

I will leave with full of awesome memories today and i will be back as soon as possible..

Be safe on the road guys!!!

Ps. I will be in South Korea so if u need any help, please let me know :) i will try my best for all my SA bros and sisis hahahaha

post-39762-0-55780600-1447736679_thumb.jpeg

post-39762-0-43759300-1447736702_thumb.jpeg

post-39762-0-71253500-1447736756_thumb.jpeg

post-39762-0-54301500-1447736965_thumb.jpeg

post-39762-0-77346600-1447737076_thumb.jpeg

post-39762-0-04173400-1447737113_thumb.jpeg

post-39762-0-78300600-1447737130_thumb.jpeg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel your pain, had to move to JHB earlier this year. What a lovely goodbye tribute. Glad you enjoyed your time in our country and all the best with your cycling in South Korea. 

It looks like you met some good folk & enjoyed your cycling experiences here.

It was nice to have met you.

Good luck   :thumbup:

Bon Voyage, DJ.

We never met, but I'm quite sure we shared the road somewhere along the line during the past four years.

Go well, and be safe cycling in your country.

Hmmmmn. Next trip South Korea. :clap:

Good to know you enjoyed your stay. Travel safe and thanx for sharing the love.

Go well.

Goodbye DJ, I'm sure you'll be back, even if it will be just for a holiday or a bike race. Please keep posting here on the Hub about your riding back home in South Korea. We always enjoy seeing what fellow cyclists get up to in other parts of the world. We are one big family after all! :)

DJ, from your photos it looks like you made some good friends and will have some good memories. Always good to hear when visitors to CT enjoy it and have a good time. All the best for the future in S. Korea. Next time you visit, please bring water.... :whistling:

All the best DJ... Keep posting and keep in contact through the bike hub. You obviously have a lot of friends back here in South Africa.

Pedal hard...  :thumbup:

hey DJ , we never met  but we rode past each other many times in the southern areas , fishoek , simons town, etc.  always admired your riding style and sense of style in your kits :thumbup: . the below is just testament to a guy who has style and more of you are needed. :thumbup:

safe trip home and stay safe on the road. :thumbup:

Archived