Looking for a top-notch restorer / painter in Cape Town

JannievanZyl

Pretty much as the title says; 

Got a nice setup (Scott RC frame, Roval Carbon wheels, Whisky carbon fork, etc.), pretty much a parts bin bike so the colour scheme is all over the show.

Would love to give her a nice, funky paint job as we've got many more miles together.

Could you guys recommend someone in Cape Town who could do such a strip-down, repaint, rebuild jobbie?

Tx!

Are you serious?There is only one person for the job.

....I thought this was an April's fools joke,....But yeah man, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY....#Bogus etc etc

Obvious choice is Bogus. If he is busy head over BMC in Salt River. They do excellent work as well.

Guest notmyname

I believe Fabian "fokall tanne" Joseph is also a wizard with a rattle can.

*ninjafacething*

Obvious choice is Bogus. If he is busy head over BMC in Salt River. They do excellent work as well.

Agreed. Bogus does great stuff, but never underestimate the work of Jared from BMC. He has done super restoration work for me that entailed a lot more than just painting. Mine was a restoration to original (and better) standard, but I have also seen really great artistic stuff from Jared. What he can add also, is the stripping of the bike, any repairs necessary and then the rebuilding afterwards.

I can recommend Andre Louw :thumbup:  He does carbon repairs as well. Had my 8 year old carbon Spez resprayed in the new venge colors about 2 years ago. He did an excellent job :thumbup:

Archived