Bikehub biggest loser 2015 competition

eddy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the sheet, there are a number of front row rugby players.

Yip, I was a hooker and my body is still broken.

All that standing around in high heels has taken it's toll

If anybody on the list stops posting for more than 24 hours we should worry...

And it will give us a better chance at a podium finish

And it will give us a better chance at a podium finish

I didn't think of that...

I'm fine with fatalities, as long as it isn't my own...haha (not that I am competitive or anything :P )

Looking at the sheet, there are a number of front row rugby players. 

And at least one lineout jumper in you. How tall are you again? 7'9"?

Just got off the scale...

Will do a weigh in tomorrow morning again. Had a fair bit of water during the day.

post-686-1449505431,7604.jpg

Scanning through a couple of hubbers weight I must say I am surprised, I thought the group was smaller( in numbers)

Scanning through a couple of hubbers weight I must say I am surprised, I thought the group was smaller( in numbers)

Yeah, I agree!

But its actually a very skewed distribution rather than a random sample.

1) its only targeting the buffalos

2) only the buffalos who wanted to sign up

3) overall from a group of cyclists who post on the forum - which probably correlates with higher computer use etc.

would be great to have data across the whole hub (+ age, cycling discipline etc) :whistling:  

Kudos you guys!

Brave of you all to put it out there..

When the LBS asks me how much I weigh so they can adjust the fork I tell them it's ok I'll sort it out myself :(

But on the plus side I'm gonna piggy back on this momentum to keep me motivated - since The beginning of the year with not changing what I eat just how much of it, I'm down 9kgs.

Got bored with the whole calorie logging, same ol gym routine so stagnated last month - so this is well timed - NotSoBigBen's quote in my signature is my motivator - the less of me, the less suffering up the hills. Good luck all.

Kudos you guys!

Brave of you all to put it out there..

When the LBS asks me how much I weigh so they can adjust the fork I tell them it's ok I'll sort it out myself :(

But on the plus side I'm gonna piggy back on this momentum to keep me motivated - since The beginning of the year with not changing what I eat just how much of it, I'm down 9kgs.

Got bored with the whole calorie logging, same ol gym routine so stagnated last month - so this is well timed - NotSoBigBen's quote in my signature is my motivator - the less of me, the less suffering up the hills. Good luck all.

Now that was forking funny. ;)

Males don't care if the whole world knows our weight.

If you're piggybacking on this, be brave and add your info to the spreadsheet ;)

And at least one lineout jumper in you. How tall are you again? 7'9"?

Not quite and looking at the list there are a few taller.  :lol:

Archived